How many Mulberries have you got in total?

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. There's been so much bag buying going on I was just curious. Including my new jacquetta I now have 9 and that is more than enough for me!!!

My total number of bags is 15 so even if i rotate them I'll only use each bag once a fortnight!!!!

What about you, how many mulberries and how many non-mulberries?

2. 4 Roxannes + 1 Rosemary + 2 Bayswaters + 2 Emmys + 1 Alana + 3 Mabels + 1 Brynmore + bag with duck on it (forgot name) = 15 I think.

3. duck???? I'm intrigued!!!! Need a picture of that! What about your non-Mulberries Jenova???

4. I have 9 Mulberry bags and a voucher to spend on another. I do like even numbers so that should be it for a while.

Waiting for a pocket book to arrive from mulberry.com and wishing for a Mabel Long Purse.

1. See pic attached (hope the person I bought it from doesn't mind).
    2. I am not telling.

f57a_1.jpg
  5. I've got 13 Mulberries (14 if you count the Jody clutch), 3 Marc Jacobs and 1 Marc by Marc Jacobs - 17 in all. Way too many :sad: so I'm gradually going to cull until I'm down to around 10 :yes:

6. jenova love that bag- really unusual!

7. 10 mulberrys
    1 LV Speedy 30 Mono
    1 Tods
    and does a Longchamps Le Pliage count?

8. I used to think that it was unusual but lots of them suddenly showed up on Ebay a few months ago.

9. I have 8 at the moment, although may be down to 7 soon.

10. ^^^I counted mine!!! (referring to longchamp le pliage!!)

What about your non-mulberries Hula- how many orla keily's have you got???

11. I have 7 Mulberrys: Roxanne, 2 Bays, Ledbury, Calder, congo duffle/bucket bag, and Jaquetta on its way.

12. Only 3 orla kiely bags now! Just kept the ones I couldnt live without. I do have a wallet, make-up bag and beany doll though :tup:

And I am hoping to add an orla kiely lampshade to my living room :nuts: Mr Hula is a bit bermused by it but I will win out!! :roflmfao:

13. im soooooooooo in denial (I know I have tooo many...12 + card case+ 2 keyrings)

14. Hula - you'll need the cushions and wall paper to match your lampshade!!!?