How many mono canvas bags do you own?

LVpug

Jul 28, 2006
I will start I have four...the speedy 30, tulum pm, PH and LH...kind of think it is too much mono canvas and I wish I would have gotten the beverly mm instead of the PH but, it did not even exist at the time...never satisfied with what I have and eyeing other mono canvas bags..too many mono bags could be boring don't you think:confused1:

I only have one so far, but will have more because there are styles I like that are only available in mono. I agree with handbag*girl though that if the styles are quite different, it's okay to have a few!

I used to have some but I gave alma to my mom and papillon to my sis
so currently I have speedy 30 and agenda from long time ago and my hubby's keepall
I'd love to get manhattan pm someday

I only have one, the petite bucket. I'm thinking about getting the tivoli or ellipse when my ban ends, but then again, I am craving some amarante too!

Here are mine (15 bags)..the first two are older pics so the vachetta on some is obviously darker now and I count the limited run lines (i.e. CB or Perfo) as mono as well.
424820956_added6c17c.jpg

424845177_62e944a74a.jpg

425659563_d356e9670a.jpg

13 mono pieces all together, but for bags I have: Petite Bucket, Mini Looping, Musette Tango, Vavin PM, Pochette Accessories, Mini Pochette Accessories (Trunks and Bags logo), Sophie, BH, Papillon 26, Speedy 25 for a total of 10!

My accessories are: Pochette Wallet, Ipod Video Holder, and the CC Holder.

I'd still like to add: Keep All 50, Cabbas Piano