• 6-10

• 11-20

• 21-30

• 31-50

• 51-??? (would you adopt me?)

Results are only viewable after voting.

GerGirl

Apr 24, 2006
I saw this thread in the Balenciaga subforum and as I love polls, I thought we should have it, too :P

So... how many LV's do you currently own? And, as mintpearl said in the OT "...not what u have owned altogether or plan to own, but in the moment!"
Let's count :wlae:

I just started my collection! But I have 3! lol. A mono speedy 30, a mono pochette, and a cherry blossom pochette! But last week of January I am getting a lot! lol.

i have poppincourt haut, damier papillon 26, mono pochette, vernis houston baby blue (which has turned into green :confused1: ), vernis bedford noisette, damier azur french purse :smile:

:wtf:

any pics of ur collection?

they're not all bags though. here's one i took last June '06:

06LVCollection-2.jpg

i've since acquired some more. more photos in my bag showcase: http://forum.purseblog.com/your-bag-showcase/the-ducks-collection-18578-8.html

but im sure there are a few here who has WAY more than i do. :sweatdrop:

Sadly, in my enormous collection of handbags (including burberry, kenneth cole, Michael Kors, coach and a vast array of others) I only have ONE LV.....my speedy!!! I did own a popincourt haut but gave that to my mother because I never used it. I am hoping to add to my collection this year with a denim baggy pm (love that bag) and hopefully some accessories as well. I have truly become addicted to LV!!!!