how many lvs did you see today??

1. Neiman Marcus
    Dismiss Notice
  1. real or fake. :yes:

2. I saw close to 100 LVs when I shopped in Union Square and Westfield Shopping Center in SF last friday. They all looked real to me althought I can't be sure.:nuts:

3. LOL. My sightings were all in the Valley Fair store yesterday. All real. I'm on the West Coast so it's still a little early for me.:upsidedown:

4. I saw one today...it was on the passenger seat next to me in my car. :roflmfao:

5. i wish i could spot a real one here. I live in utah and all of them were fake :sad:

6. None. I'm still at home.

7. I bet in my town is no more than 10 LV and I 6 have of them:smile::smile: Pooor Poland

8. i saw a fake cerises bag. Ick it was a bucket with long straps.

9. LOL... I know exactly how you feel! Although now that more San Diego wives are moving into town (it's about a 3 hour drive) they're bringing their LVs. Haven't seen anything super special, though. In the last year I've only seen maybe a dozen that aren't plastic-y and super fake. That's not to say they were real, though.

10. none today- but yesterday i saw a bh (real) and a black mc. don't know if it was real or not.

11. at least you live in a big city though. I live in utah and i seriously havent seen any real ones

12. Today - only 1 real, my BH!!!

13. Today, hmmm 4. I'm at home and it's what I have out at the moment. I'm sure i'll see more later when I'm at the mall!

14. Only my own in my closet :P

I only went out quickly today to run to the supermarket

15. Haha I haven't seen any today bc I haven't left home yet...just woke up! (lazy!!)

Normally I see a few real ones and TONS of fakes...however, last night I was at an LV VIP party and it was SO REFRESHING to see so many authentic LVs...it was like being in a candy store!! LOL

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice