How Many LV Wallet's and ZCPs Do You Own?

Forsyte

Dec 15, 2009
Hi. I have one Sarah wallet in mono but have seen others I like. I am wondering, is it appropriate for me to have more than one LV wallet? I would like to know how many you have and what you think about having multiple wallets and coin purses from LV? Thanks!

I have a voilette zippy wallet and a pomme cles that I use everyday and I have a brand new MC koala wallet that I am trying to sell since I am a one wallet girl

I have a few slg's...two large ones (sarah in rose pop and a cerises zippy) and one small zippy coin in pink graffiti and recently added a business card holder to use as the wallet in my small purses...

Yikes, I'm kind of a collector of SLG's. I recently cleaned house so to speak and narrowed it down, I now have a Black Epi Electric Astrid wallet and Black epi Electric ZCP, an Vernis Amarante Sara and Vernis Amarante Cles. These two are working well so far, but I plan to get a zippy wallet and cles or zcp in the new vernis color whenever it comes out. I don't mind switching up wallets and enjoy having a few to choose from. I think you should do whatever you want! If you want more than one wallet then go for it, whatever makes YOU happy!

One wallet: Damier PTI

Two large cles: vernis & mc

Probably going to get rid of the mc cles. It just holds my overflow cards.

LV wallets are so pretty & collectible, but not enough for me to buy multiples, and switch them out. However, I don't knock those who do; to each their own. I do have my eyes on a zcp though, for lighter days :graucho:

Last edited:
Graffiti Zippy wallet in Vert
Graffiti Zippy wallet in Fuschia
Epi Zippy wallet in Cassis

I want to get an Epi Electric zippy wallet sometime this year to go with my black bags - then I think I will be done with wallets.

I have a mono french purse (for 6 years and still great), damier ebene zippy wallet, and a vernis cles. I was going to get a pomme zcp but got the pomme small agenda instead alittle cheaper and has 2 purposes b/c I can use it as a wallet also- I bought a zip bag to go in the agenda. I'm done with wallets though, i'll spend the money on bags :smile: I end up using the same one most of the time anyway b/c its annoying to change wallets