How many LV exotics are made a year?

DoubleW

Dec 17, 2012
Hello pretty ladies!

I've heard somewhere that they only make a very few exotic pieces a year. Is this rumor true? Of course you cannot do to many, but it's really not that hard to get an exotic? Someone told me they even had a wait list for these?!
Brought two in Paris on impulse, so I wonder how "exotic" the pieces are really?

Hope someone can answer! :smile:

I've seen the exotic python artsy empriente in the brown in our Dallas store even though its not listed on our website. It's gorgeous!

I was wondering the same thing, because I saw it in store and had no idea they made them until I visited one of the Europe LV sites.

Yes, seen it also in Paris. My SA told me the bags I brought was seasonal... But I wonder how many is being made a year?

Alligator is not like normal leather, you know xD

Congrats! Those are lovely pieces!

Lv bought over a croc tannery last year... So I guess we will see more exotics?

There is a maision and 2 duplex in my home country so most exotics are available. Rossmore I feel seem more exclusive... They get snapped up faster than the bigger exotic purses.

I was passing by the window of the Bloomindales here in NYC and saw not 1 but 2 phyton artsy, it literally stopped me mid stride.:lolots: After lunch, stopped by the LV and luckily our favorite SA was there and he let me try it on. Ohh soo beautiful and the handle was soo shoulder friendly.:tender: To answer your question, it depends on the demand and it is distributed to different stores according to their clientele. BTW, saw your collection of Chanel and LV, they are beautiful. :urock:

I'm not sure how many are made in a year, but I do know that I drool at the sight of the ostrich Almas on display when I'm in the stores! Even my mom had to admit that it was to-die-for gorgeous when I pointed it out to her, and she would NEVER spend more than $40 on any bag! LOL!

I'm not sure how many are made in a year, but I do know that I drool at the sight of the ostrich Almas on display when I'm in the stores! Even my mom had to admit that it was to-die-for gorgeous when I pointed it out to her, and she would NEVER spend more than $40 on any bag! LOL!

Me too! I saw one at my local LV boutique in lovely light grey colour and fell in love, but I wish it didn't cost $9300. :nogood:

I was passing by the window of the Bloomindales here in NYC and saw not 1 but 2 phyton artsy, it literally stopped me mid stride.:lolots: After lunch, stopped by the LV and luckily our favorite SA was there and he let me try it on. Ohh soo beautiful and the handle was soo shoulder friendly.:tender: To answer your question, it depends on the demand and it is distributed to different stores according to their clientele. BTW, saw your collection of Chanel and LV, they are beautiful. :urock:
The pythons are LOVELY! Got one Gucci python flap, but it's so delicate I never use it!
Would never dare to take her out :P

Maybe the exotics aren't that exotic after all? :amuse: