How many louboutins do you buy per month?

The nice thing about tPF is it makes me feel more normal! See, here, buying less than one per month and definitely definitely less than 10 per year makes me feel so rational compared to some of you ladies that get lots more! And yet in the real world, people think you are crazy for buying even a couple CL's.. ever. Nice to be around fellow addicts lol! :lol:

As much as I love CL's, I am really trying to stay well-rounded and buy other brands. One of my favorite go-to club shoes right now are a pair of sky-high peep toes I got from Bebe on sale. Sometimes it is so nice to wear a pair of shoes I am not worried about destroying :biggrin:

during the sale season probably 1 or 2 per month...but usually I don't buy unless I get a decent deal. Rarely I'll opt for the classic style (simple, Pigalle) that never goes on sale.

I probably average one pair a month lately but occasionally I go on binges and will buy 2or 3 pairs in a month and then not buy a pair for 2 months.

I'm all over the place depending on my mood and what's available at the time.

i've found that the number of CLs that get purchased in any given timespan is inversely proportional to the number of LVs and/or Chanel bags that get purchased in any given timespan!!!

I think a nude. Try to consider your wardrobe what see what you would get the most use out of. Also think about what you would wear it for, work or play? And go for a 120mm heel if you aren't used to heels. You can get more advice in the "what should I get?" thread....

I'm definitely used to heels. My average heels I wear to work are 4-5" in height. I think the nude would be best... perhaps I'll just get both black and nude though :smile:. Thanks for the help!