How many Longchamps do you own?

1. The most anticipated sale of the season is here! Come join the official NAP sale discussion thread and share your haul with us!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. i love the color!!! lilac!!!!

2. Only 2: a black pliage and a red leather mid-size tote with classic silver toggle closure.

3. only one in Kiwi so far. I wish they'd make a bright turquoise or greenish blue shade...

4. I just got my first one - a kiwi green LePliage with long handles- last week and love it! I will sure buy more soon.

5. Just the one small Le pliage with short handles in lilac

longchamp.jpg
  6. Just one:

Dark brown Le pliage (Large)

7. uno! One large brown tote

8. I have one:smile:

LL1.jpg
  9. 1 a large le pliage, I think I'll get a couple more it's my museum/amusement park bag

10. i have 6, 3 are special editions...1 small, 1 shopping w long strap, 2 mediums w long strap, 1 medium w short strap and 1 overnight. I love them for travelling..foldable yet hardy, stylish yet you dont have to baby them...they are my fav souvenirs from europe!

11. I have a grey calfskin messenger/large pouchette now as of last week, no Pliages (yet). I noticed it was made in China though; are the canvas bags also made in China these days?

12. I have owned a few Le Pliage totes (have 2 now) and had a Roseau Shopper that I sold. I regret selling it and am going to buy another in the Fall. I know the Roseau line is very conservative, but I have found that Medium Shopper is one of the most versatile bags ever! I got more compliments on that bag than so many others I've had, and it's so lightweight.

13. They are very popular in France but I only have 1

and its vintage probably from the late 1990s.

Its a fairly small shoulder bag bright metallic green/blue iridescent colour of dragonfly wings.

I would love an interesting coloured large-ish 'bowling bag' (I don't know what they're officially called). I'm on the look out but no hurry.

14. 10 bags (mostly large totes, some smaller) and a bunch of random coin purses and stuff

15. I have four. A Le Pliage small in black, medium in white with white straps, a large in brown, and a large shoulder tote in gray with white straps.