How many legacy leather bags do you own? Which color/style is your favorite?

I have the shoulder bag in whiskey, but it is too small and I just bought it on ebay so i will probably sell it, I have the Ali in whiskey, the 07 black shoulder bag that I will use just for a dressy occasion, because it is too small also, but I am thinking of returning it because I have not used it and still have the tags attached. I need something more the size of the Ali. I have the Chelsea satchel in toffee and the
Chelsea laced satchel in black. sorry long post!!

Hello, my name is yvalenz and I'm a legacy leather addict. :yes:

I have the following:
1. 06 Legacy Shoulder bag in Pond and White (just found this last week at outlet!)
2. 06 Legacy Zip in Natural
3. Mandy Leather Courier in Black
4. 07 Legacy Shoulder bag in Whiskey
5. Leigh in Whiskey

As for a favorite, I'd have to say it's a tie between the Shoulder bags (overall great bags, go with everything) and Leigh (not as heavy, dressier style).
I'm now on the wagon, and will certainly fall off when the new legacy line comes out. :P

JAX still has Ali, 10329, in stock in white, black, whiskey and natural for the gals who missed them before! I just talked to their CS! I thought they were all gone! There are more slim flaps too in 5 leather colors and 5 signature colors, for those that find Ali too big and need a smaller bag but in the same style!

Myself, I have 2 canvas slim flaps; one in brown/parchment and the other in white/citron and I have 1 leather slim flap in white. I may get either an ali or slim flap in black next. :graucho:

Wow! Thanks for the info:flowers:

I have
CIMG3096.jpg

that is gorgeous!!