Workplace How many jobs do you have?

for about 2-3 years i had 2-3 jobs at once. when i had 3 jobs I was working full time 8-4:30 mon-fri, then working 3-4 nights during the week until 9:30 and one night on the weekend. the 3rd job was every thursday night and then about every other saturday.
i would make sure there was at least ONE weekend a month that i had completely off from all jobs.

i am SO glad i'm not doing that anymore... it was draining. and now i really should pick up a second job somewhere but just thinking about it drains me... i like having my nights and weekends free

ONE - I'm a mom to 3 amazing children. And though that job never stops and I never get a break from it, it is the best job I could have. :heart:

** Oh and I guess you can add Graphic Designer to the list.
and I want to start a small children's boutique.

Last edited:
lol- I have 3 jos. I've always had multiple jobs, but having 3 at the same time is a first for me. I have 1 ft long term temp job and 2 pt jobs. I'm losing one of my pt jobs soon- I'm bummed about it because its the one that ive had the longes (5yrs) it pays the most and I get benefits.

One, but next year I will have 2, my current full time, and I have just got my Real Estate license so I'll be testing the waters there to see how I can make it work for me.

One - keeps me busy for 50+ hours a week

I'd suggest anyone who needs a job to search on indeed.com - it's the Google of job search that searches over 500 job sites like careerbuilder.com, monster.com, etc

You'd be amazed at how many jobs you can find within your zip code.