Workplace How many jobs do you have?

I work full time as an office manager for an HVAC Manufacturer Rep's office. About 37 hours per week.& I have a 7 year old daughter who's in 1st grade & a 4 year old son who's in preschool. I couldn't personally handle working any more. My sanity is too priceless.

The most I've had at one time is 2. I worked 7-4 wed-fri at one job, then I'd leave and go to my other job and work 5-10. Sat and Sun I'd work 10-5 at one and then go and work 6-11:30 at the other. Mon and Tues I'd usually only work one job. The 2nd job was only temporary, thank god! I was happy to catch up on my sleep when it was done! Unfortunately, I had to leave my full time job because I was being harassed by a customer :cry: I now kinda miss having 2 jobs:crybaby:

Too many to count; cook, driver, housekeeper, petsitter, therapist, lifeguard, tutor, cheerleader. Oh...wait that's just me being a mom! But I have two that I do make money at, lol! I work from home as community relations/donation manager for a breast cancer organization and I sell on ebay.

Just one- full time. It's just 40 hours a week and a regular 8:30-5 job everyday before the weekend. I do love the routine hours. I go to school part-time and take just two courses a semester, but I want to bump that up to three next semester...we'll see.

1 job, electrical engineer...all i need right now on my plate

No kidding. If I were an electrical engineer, I probably wouldn't care to have another job and just pay attenton to my hobbies afterwards. By the way, I'm thinking of pursuing electrical engineering as well.

One job... but it sometimes feels like 2 with the hours I've been putting in recently (~14 hours/day, 6 days a week)

Yikes! I couldn't let myself work like that for more than a week!