Workplace How many jobs do you have?

Mahina

But wait..
Apr 6, 2007
Sunscreen zone
I am planning my schedule for next week so that I can keep track of where I need to be and at what time.

I am currently juggling 3 jobs.

ILuvShopping

★☆★★☆★★☆★
Jun 4, 2007
Iowa
for about 2-3 years i had 2-3 jobs at once. when i had 3 jobs I was working full time 8-4:30 mon-fri, then working 3-4 nights during the week until 9:30 and one night on the weekend. the 3rd job was every thursday night and then about every other saturday.
i would make sure there was at least ONE weekend a month that i had completely off from all jobs.

i am SO glad i'm not doing that anymore... it was draining. and now i really should pick up a second job somewhere but just thinking about it drains me... i like having my nights and weekends free

ilovepinkhearts

J'aime coeurs roses
Dec 28, 2007
Texas
ONE - I'm a mom to 3 amazing children. And though that job never stops and I never get a break from it, it is the best job I could have. :heart:

** Oh and I guess you can add Graphic Designer to the list.
and I want to start a small children's boutique.

Last edited:
Mar 8, 2007
Queens, NY
lol- I have 3 jos. I've always had multiple jobs, but having 3 at the same time is a first for me. I have 1 ft long term temp job and 2 pt jobs. I'm losing one of my pt jobs soon- I'm bummed about it because its the one that ive had the longes (5yrs) it pays the most and I get benefits.

tannedsilk

O.G.
May 21, 2008
By The Ocean
One, but next year I will have 2, my current full time, and I have just got my Real Estate license so I'll be testing the waters there to see how I can make it work for me.

dede_miller

Nov 6, 2010
TX
One - keeps me busy for 50+ hours a week

I'd suggest anyone who needs a job to search on indeed.com - it's the Google of job search that searches over 500 job sites like careerbuilder.com, monster.com, etc

You'd be amazed at how many jobs you can find within your zip code.

Nat

Feb 8, 2007
The Palace
Do volunteer jobs count too? :biggrin: If so, then two.

My daytime job and my volunteer job as a moderator here.