How many is too many ???

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I bought a lot of bags last year to start my collection. Is enough a enough
    ImageUploadedByPurseForum1396620085.006165.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1396620105.099407.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1396620126.866690.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1396620145.459303.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1396620172.596616.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1396620203.940516.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1396620220.494595.jpg

🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀

2. Plus a DE speedy 30

But I still love bags. Is my collection complete or am I missing a good all weather bag or spring summer bag getting crazy over this

🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀

3. I don't think you have toooo many! I think it's actually a well rounded collection! Which is amazing! btw!

4. The sky is the limit!
    A woman can never get enough of bags... And shoes lol

Lovely collection btw ;)

5. Too many bags??? Never!

6. Enough is when you feel happy and satisfied. It's when you get use and enjoyment out of all your items and feel no regret or feel that any of it is going to waste. It's hard to feel satisfied when you are building your LV collection. As for myself, I've bought five handbags in the past 6 months and around 10-12 accessories and I'm starting to feel satisfied :smile:

And, of course I don't think you have too many :P I think it's safe to say that we are all enablers here!

7. Agree lol vas I rotate all of them. Looking now for the elusive summer bag the métis was just not for me it went back. I like the unusual

🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀

8. Gorgeous collection!!!!

9. IMO you can never have too many, especially of you carry them all! I love the bright colored Epi NF for spring and summer as well as anything in DA :love:

10. that's exactly my thought too ... if you use all your bags than you don't have too many. all my bags except for 3 (Mono Vavin PM, Mono Beverley clutch, and LE Eclipse Pochette) are used regularly as day bags, the other 3 are too small and used on vacations or for special occasions.

11. +1

12. I think you are missing a clutch, wallet, scarf, belt, luggage, shoes... endless. There is never too much. Great collection btw!

13. I don't think you have too many, actually I think maybe you are missing an evening style bag.;)

All your bags are gorgeous, btw!

14. Not even 10, so it's not too many. I think the new da bag with braided handles may suit you and it's unusually and great for the summer :smile:

15. You have a beautiful collection!!! Maybe something in azure next? Collectors never stop collecting. : )