How many is too many ???

Plus a DE speedy 30

But I still love bags. Is my collection complete or am I missing a good all weather bag or spring summer bag getting crazy over this

🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀

Enough is when you feel happy and satisfied. It's when you get use and enjoyment out of all your items and feel no regret or feel that any of it is going to waste. It's hard to feel satisfied when you are building your LV collection. As for myself, I've bought five handbags in the past 6 months and around 10-12 accessories and I'm starting to feel satisfied :smile:

And, of course I don't think you have too many :P I think it's safe to say that we are all enablers here!

Enough is when you feel happy and satisfied. It's when you get use and enjoyment out of all your items and feel no regret or feel that any of it is going to waste. It's hard to feel satisfied when you are building your LV collection. As for myself, I've bought five handbags in the past 6 months and around 10-12 accessories and I'm starting to feel satisfied :smile:

And, of course I don't think you have too many :P I think it's safe to say that we are all enablers here!

Agree lol vas I rotate all of them. Looking now for the elusive summer bag the métis was just not for me it went back. I like the unusual

🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀

Too many bags??? Never!

that's exactly my thought too ... if you use all your bags than you don't have too many. all my bags except for 3 (Mono Vavin PM, Mono Beverley clutch, and LE Eclipse Pochette) are used regularly as day bags, the other 3 are too small and used on vacations or for special occasions.