How Many is Too Many?????

I you love them, use them, and they make you happy, I say keep buying as long as you can afford to. The colors are so beautiful and the bags are so functional it's hard not to want them all. Plus they are all so different (even in the same color), like individual works of art!

Thanks all for sharing your thoughts...I received the truffe day in the mail today (and missed the grenat which will now be spending the holiday at FedEx). I am still unsure of the hobo shape (I am such a city girl, with an occasional twiggy stray)... I will try load her up and report back...

socal, i think as long as you continue to enjoy your bags and you can afford them... more power to you!:flowers: for me, i feel bad for my bags if it doesn't get used and i am not a bag collector, so if a bag has been sitting on the shelf for a while, i will end up selling it. there are some on here that do collect and i think that's great that they can do that.

I am the wrong person to ask this to since I would rather be a homeless b-bag lady than a rich no-bag lady! ;)
Honestly though, I think I could be happy with a black flat brass classique, a new red city, and a black weeekender (and I already have a black city)! But then next season I would probably want MORE!

I don't think there could ever be too many, I mean, they're all different and unique in their own way ! And hey, being a collector isn't such a bad thing either. ;)

(I'm still hoping to get my first b-bag.. so all you ladies are my b-bag buying/collecting heroes !)

come on Cal, both you and I know there is no such thing as too many bbags. :smile: I'm not a bag collector, but I'm finding serious problems with letting *any* of my bags go. It's gotten to a point where they are all loved so much, I'm afraid nobody else will appreciate it as much as I do. Even if they sit in their sleeper bags! I do try to be good about taking them out for a rotation though.

ayla said:
I don't think there could ever be too many, I mean, they're all different and unique in their own way ! And hey, being a collector isn't such a bad thing either. ;)

(I'm still hoping to get my first b-bag.. so all you ladies are my b-bag buying/collecting heroes !)

sorry to go OT gals, but i've gotta ask ayla about her hamster :rolleyes: ...he/she is soooooooooo adorable & i'd :heart: to see more pics!!!

Whew! Popular thread opinion indicates "too many" is not a relevant issue assuming financial, emotional, and relationship stability. Will be sure to share update with DH who is now afraid to look at the guest bed where b-bags appear to be multiplying (not ready to put them in the closet yet)...

SoCal said:
Whew! Popular thread opinion indicates "too many" is not a relevant issue assuming financial, emotional, and relationship stability. Will be sure to share update with DH who is now afraid to look at the guest bed where b-bags appear to be multiplying (not ready to put them in the closet yet)...

lol :roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao: