How Many is Too Many?????

1. Is there such a thing as too many b-bags? In one season? I feel a serious F06 "problem" coming on...

Have received...fire engine red twiggy, truffle city... :yes:
    Will soon be inspecting...truffle hobo/day and grenat hobo/day... :shame:
    On the list for...fire engine city (in two places!) :blink:
    Thinking about...grenat city, black part-time...sapin... :shocked:

I swear...I am really more of a bag user than a bag collector...and...
    some of you know I have a bit of a JC Ramona stash as well...

Fellow b-bag addicts/OCD gals please stand up...I am not sure if I need support or a kick in the :censor: ...

Another SoCal confession... :shame:

2. yup, it's too many so you have to send some to me:P :P

Just kidding. If you love them and you use them, you can never have too many!!!

3. I dont think you can ever have too many Bbags. If the wallet allowed, I would have one in every color. Well almost every color. Sounds to me like your collection is just BEAUTIFUL!!

4. I love bbags! That's where most of my color bags come from since they have great colors. I only have 4 (city, classique, twiggy, day), but I want a blue grey parttime or purse. I'm trying to do one bag for each season with balenciaga.

5. lol, i've been asking myself the same "?" & wish i knew the answer :Push:

6. You sound sooo disciplined! I admire your restraint! I am much more "compulsive" with fall/winter than with spring/summer. We each seem to have our dominant "season" for purchase preferences...

7. I don't think it's too many. There are so many styles and colors of BBags to choose from, it is hard to get just one (or two, three.....). I tend to like fall colors more (even in clothing colors) and that combined wih the fact that the leather seems a bit better combines into 'more Bbags'. If you love them and enjoy them then go for it!

8. I'm not sure I can answer that question. Every season I say which two colors I will buy and proceed to disregard my own restrictions. I am truly a Bbag junkie. Now that they have different styles as well as beautiful colors:shocked: Pre-collection, then collection... my mind spins now. There are some colors that I just don't care for but those are few and far between. So I am back where I started - I don't know but I haven't reached it yet.

9. Hard to say. I think it depends upon financial strain and storage space more than it does on redundancy of style--between the different styles and colors, the possibilities are for a LOT of b'bags.

10. If you love them and use them, then you know you don't have too many! I can certainly relate to being unable to resist buying a high quantity in a small amount of time. However, when I do this, I usually end up selling something to compensate. If you can afford this number of bags at once, I say go for it :biggrin:

11. Hmmmm ... [GULP] :angel: ... yeah ... [GULP] :shocked: ... I just keep on telling myself that it's better than being addicted to some other things ...

Meanwhile ... I think I need this T-Shirt (with some additions of course - e.g., the handbags should be B-Bags :lol: !)

cjl - shopper beware.jpg
  12. i'll let you know when i find out!

(and sorry to be an enabler but sounds like a great collection)!

13. I think it's only too many when you don't use them all. If you love them and use them, then it's okay. Also it depends on your wallet. I know that some people have discussed buying bags on a CC, I admit to having done it myself, as long as it's not getting us in financial trouble, again, I think it's okay.

I wish you well,

Bridget

14. PLEASE don't make me answer that.:smile: I tell myself that it's the colors........ no one else does color in quite the same nuanced way. But it's really just that they're addicting.

At this point, I think drugs would be way cheaper.......:blink: :blink: (just kidding......I think......)

Sorry - I know I'm not helping - someone else will have to help you - I'll just talk you into more!

15. I must say that I don't have any "repeats" with the exception of the Apple Green (where I have the Mini Classique and the First -- I REALLY wanted a larger-sized Apple Green). Other than that, while the majority of my b-bags are the City size, they are in all different colors (and I DO prefer colors - not Black!). I do get a LOT of use out of my Weekenders and I typically pack a smaller-sized bag in my luggage to use at night or during the day. I love the fact that I can just slip them into my luggage as they don't take up too much room, and they are very lightweight. While I love the style of the Chloe bags, they are really too bulky for me ... and WAY too heavy when I fill them with all my junk. They will be seeing the light of an auction soon ...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice