How many is too many ?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. NORDSTROM WINTER SALE Up to 40% off until February 23rd! Free shipping and free returns! Shop The Sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. so how many bags is too many bags ?
    Do people buy bags every season ? Or just once a year ?
    Birthdays/Christmas etc ?
    This year I’ve got 2 bags and 1 purse for my birthday, really need another matching purse though and I’ve already chosen my Christmas bag present is this going too far , does anyone else get “buying guilt “

so12monc likes this.
  2. To me there is no such thing as too many as long you actually use your handbags. I rotate mine regularly. I have a small closet so mine are not on full display. To make it easier for me to track the rotation, I actually have a notebook to track the dates for each one..try not to laugh at my OCD :biggrin:
    Personally I buy one if it really catches my attention, I have a purpose for it, and preferably on sale or has a decent cashback rebate. I do some research with the majority of my handbags. I have some Louis Vuitton handbags and since they cost a lot, I do a lot more research and really take my time thinking about whether or not it's worth my money.

so12monc likes this.