How many is too many Alma BBs?

mballen

O.G.
Dec 27, 2009
I have seen some huge Alma BB collections and some of you just have one.

I have two, DE and Epi, but I am seriously considering a third in Vernis. They are just so adorable that they are nearly impossible to resist!

But can we really get good use out of them if we have so many?

I have 6 speedies, rarely use them, but I'm glad to have them in my collection for that perfect occasion or outfit that I'll need them. To each their own and if you love it and can afford it, do you. :tup:

I have 6 speedies, rarely use them, but I'm glad to have them in my collection for that perfect occasion or outfit that I'll need them. To each their own and if you love it and can afford it, do you. :tup:

True! Lots of my bags spend most of their time in the closet. But I do still love them!

I love my Alma BB's! I have one in Amarante Vernis and an Epi Piment. I'm contemplating a third in DE. This would be a good purchase for me because I know I'll use it. This bag just " works" for me.

I have got three in vernis, I use them on a regular basis, and I am contemplating to purchase a fourth! It was love at first sight with this little cutie back in 2010!

I tend to enjoy things less the more I have of them. I recently sold two bags just because I felt like it was too much. I wouldn't really care for multiples of the same bag (like 3+), but to each their own ¯\_(ツ)_/¯