How many hours a day are you on here?

How many hours a day do YOU spend on tPF?

• 0-1

• 1-2

• 2-3

• 3+

Results are only viewable after voting.

Inky Paws

Oct 19, 2005
Okay, I'm starting to think we need a 12 step program or at least I do!

So come on and fess up! Hour many hours a day do you spend on this site or hom many times a day you check out the forum!

I'll go first. I spend probably 2 hours a day and check back 3 times a day (at least for both)

when i don't have school...ALL THE TIME! haha. but on school days only a few hours because i can't check during they day unless one of my classes is in a computer lab

I spend way too much time here :shame: I usually read posts in the morning while eating breakfast and watching the local news. Sometimes I post then. If I eat lunch at the office, I'll log in and post, relax at my desk, do some eBaying. In the evenings I'll log in unless my favorite TV shows are on, or the bf and I watch a movie.

I can't help it, this place is addictive :love: It has really grown since I joined, and I love talking about bags and so many other different topics with you all :nuts:

i'm on a little less than usual lately because my laptop exploded :sad:. i have to use the boyfriend's desktop until the laptop is fixed. i really just want a new laptop, though.

but depending on how my work and school schedule is, it can be anywhere from an hour to like three hours a day. i usually do it while watching tv or something else, though. and i always have breakfast with you guys :smile:

i spend about 1-3 h here and check about 3 times. actually far to much because ia m supposed to prepare for an exam next week but meeting you ladies is much more fun! Before i discovered this site i was very motivated to study but now...:sad: