How many handbags of the same style do you have?

jelita78

MommyGoneNuts
Feb 26, 2009
no, seriously, please somebody tell me straight to the face!
is it too much to have more than one of a design?

i have three large madison sabrina > black leather, patent camel, patent green..
i have three large carly > black leather, white leather, khaki/plum sig
i have two ergo leather tote > white pleated (medium size), tan pleated (large size)

and i think i want to buy another ergo leather tote..
which i'm in dilemma to decide whether is it ok?
or way too much?
and i shud stop, smell the roses and get another different style?:blink:

please help!
thanks in advance!

3 lindsays (teal, espresso, putty), 3 12705 legacy tote's (amathyst, parchment, grey), 4 ergos (orange large pleated, small silver pleated, small pink pleated, magenta pleated satchel), 2 madison shoulder bags (parchment, tan), 2 ergo hobos (gold, red), 2 zoe's copper, patent red. When I love a bag, I have to have it in other colors. I change my bag every day, so I justify the excess...

I love duplicates too. I am too lazy to dig through my closet to check how many of each I have, but I'll tell you, I may love a particular style and want a lighter colour, I have that option.

I have no problem buying a bag in several colors.

7 Madeline
7 Zoe
5 Sabrinas with one on the way and the desire for at least two more
3 Ergo
2 Carly
2 D&B Chiara with two more I want

The only problem I have it too much to choose from!!:P

OT: Lady&theBag, I have a D&B Chiara, too! I love it. Mine's a medium black patent. Which ones do you have?

To answer the original question, there are three bags I have in two different colors, and one accessory I have in three different colors.

I think it's way better to get a different color of a style you know you love than it is to get a different style just because you feel like you should branch out. If you get a new style, it should be because you love it, not because you're forcing variety on yourself.

I'm so particular about my bags that when I find a style that works, I get as many colors as I can. Right now I have 4 Ali's, 2 Leighs, and 3 Sak Silverlake convertible satchels.

I have duplicates of the same style. The one that sticks out the most is my demi:

204186998_203d3d4c42.jpg

232255593_84c952295d.jpg

338854213_0576c44682.jpg

2971579873_db77fc7063.jpg

204187000_141bb5536a.jpg

2932048918_279835ba71.jpg

187658906_4ebb9c7d86.jpg

187658907_5fb8409adf.jpg

I have multiples of Madeline and the Ergo Pleated Frame Satchel as well. I know there are a lot of ladies here with multiples.

I never buy the same style bag, i rarely ever even buy matching accessories to my bags, when i buy something i like for everything to be different, different styles, different colors/patterns. However it's your money if you got it and thats what you really want to spend your money on and it makes you happy than buy as many of the same bag in different colors as you want, i don't see any problem with it.