How many ear piercings do you have?

bagsforme

O.G.
Nov 8, 2006
I have two in right ear, three in left.
I've been thinking of getting a helix on left and forward helix on right. I'm pretty conservative and dress simple and classic. But I love earrings and the edge to having a piercing on the upper ears. Thought about the tragus but that might be to edgy.
Maria Tash has a lot of beautiful earrings. It took me forever to get the third in left ear and I'm glad I did. Just hope I don't regret getting more. I suppose I can always just take it out. I know age doesn't matter but I'm 50. Wondering if it will make me look like I'm trying to hard. One friend asked if I'm having a mid life crisis. :rolleyes:

I have currently 8 I believe. I honestly don’t think age matters especially when it comes to piercings. They are a fun way to express yourself and are not permanent so when you are over it you can take them out. All my SAs love my piercings as a matter of fact I used to only have 4 and then I ended up adding another 4 last week. I got a double stacked piercing and I love the way it looks with a simple small hoop.

Not sure if you follow Monique on Instagram but she has a ton of piercings and she looks fabulous.

Personally I think you should get whatever you heart desires as long as you are happy. :smile:

I used to have 7 but now only 2 left, mine got infected quite easily despite always wearing pure metal (sterling silver or platinum, but I am prone to getting infections, especially the oil glands) so I let them close up apart from the conventional 2. I did love my ear piercings but it simply wasn't worth the trouble, and let's face it, when the infection and swelling sets in, having an ear lobe or upper part of the ear the size of the ear, wasn't the best look, apart from the pain.
If you love ear piercings and have no problems, it can look totally fabulous.

It took me forever to get the third in left ear and I'm glad I did. Just hope I don't regret getting more. I suppose I can always just take it out. I know age doesn't matter but I'm 50. Wondering if it will make me look like I'm trying to hard. One friend asked if I'm having a mid life crisis.
Good grief. You can rock whatever you decide at any age. I’m almost 53 and inadvertently have a double piercing. When I was born, my mom clearly didn’t pay attention and my piercings were crooked and too high, so when I was older I just added piercings in the correct place. My new ish piercings have had some issues healing, but they are the primary ones. DH recently got me Belperron Corne earrings at verdura Belperron (he likes them for several reasons including the fact that they look Star Trek ish- his words the first time I wore them out socially lol). they are very comfy large clips that spread the weight and they look like multiple earrings when worn.
1F0EEBB8-40E0-461D-B9AE-9343977C2742.jpeg

Last edited:
I used to have 9 on each ear but now I believe I have 6 on the right & 7 on the left. definitely had a piercing phase in my teens, but now it’s time consuming filling all the holes :biggrin:

Get whatever makes you happy! I’ve been wanting a tattoo for a while but never pulled the trigger:angel:

If you want to laugh, got one tattoo, meant to be the Chinese sign for luck (got it after surviving a horrible accident, was 30 at the time and thought "sod it, do it now or never") tattoo artist got a squiggle wrong and it now reads salty spicy, my acupuncturist told me and I almost died laughing

If you want to laugh, got one tattoo, meant to be the Chinese sign for luck (got it after surviving a horrible accident, was 30 at the time and thought "sod it, do it now or never") tattoo artist got a squiggle wrong and it now reads salty spicy, my acupuncturist told me and I almost died laughing
I love this more than the orginal intended one! Wish I could have a tattoo, but I keloid scar and apparently it’s not a good idea :sad:

Love it! Maria Tash has the most gorgeous tiny earrings. Which store did you get it done at? I'm waiting for the next time Im in London to possibly do the flat if I decide to get that pierced.
I did got the hoops and moon conch at the boutique in NYC but didn’t get anything pierced. I went to another store because I had a guy that pierced me before so I felt more comfortable - i just switched out the jewelry at MT! Even just changing the jewelry was so expensive lol

I have two in right ear, two in left.
I don't like an even number, so I've been thinking of getting a new one. We are similar! I always dress simple and I love to being minimalize lifestyle. But piercings are cool, isn't it?

yes and with teeny tiny earrings that are available now, you can hardly tell. I think I'm just used to seeing the piercings of long ago, when they were barbell type and punk looking.