how many do you guys qualify as alot of Lv bags

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. just woundering

2. I have 15 and that is not enough

3. Anything more than 5 :yes:.

4. ^^ i agree, 5 hahaa

5. 30 or more!

6. I'm a guy. Do we really need more than a keepall and a daily use? I'm probably going to take flack for that comment, but I'd like to hear some more opinions! Does a guy need more than that (accessories extra).

7. I kinda agree with you on this even though I have more LVs than I actually need.

8. A lot is more than 30.

9. I agree w/ you. I too have more than I need, but somehow I find a use on all of them. :smile:

10. I guess it's all relative, in my opinion a lot would be more than what I have storage space for.. I think I can still squeeze in a few bags, lol.

11. I think a lot is over 8.

12. More than 10

13. 10 is a good number

14. i was thinking anything more than ten would classify as a lot!
    I am fast approaching that number although I have several smaller LV items

15. Not sure what I would classify as alot... I don't have many bags, as I tend to stick with the same ones over and over (I have 5 LV bags/purses) and I hate having things sit in a closet/drawer and never get used, so I tend to load up on LV accessories more than anything else. If I get a new purse, I really have to be head over heels in LVoe with it or else I feel I am wasting my money because it will just sit in its sleeper *yawn*. I'd rather have few that I enjoy and use than many that take up space. So how's that for answering, but not really answering the question - lol