How many different pairs of earrings do you REALLY wear regularly?

efleon

LVoe
O.G.
Jul 30, 2008
I’m wondering if I am the only one who has a lot of earrings but really only wears one pair most of the time?
I have diamond studs, pearl studs, dressy diamond drops, dressy pearl drops, gold hoops and gold diamond huggies.
Yet, I notice I wear the diamond studs 98% of the time!
Is this normal?
I rotate my rings all the time.
What about you all?

I used to wear diamond studs all the time, however after having got into earrings (especially dangle earrings) in a big way earlier this year and expanded my collection, I am now making a conscious effort to rotate them. My current favourites are my 9mm Tiffany pearl studs and a pair of no brand diamond circle drop earrings.

I have all types of earrings, but right now I really like the fashion statement earrings. I have some newer pairs sitting on my dresser as I'm being lazy and not putting them away, so often I'm choosing from what's sitting on my dresser unless I'm looking for a specific pair to go with an outfit/mood.

My jewelry habits are similar to yours...I have a nice selection of fine jewelry to choose from but pretty much wear my diamond solitaires 99% of the time. I think it’s because I’m a bit lazy and also because my hair is down most of the time and I have young children so I don’t want them pulling on my drop, loop or huggie hoop earrings. Pearls are less durable and at this stage in life I would probably forget to remove the before showering.

I do switch up my rings though..perhaps because I like staring at my bling jewelry when I’m wearing it.

I have stopped looking at jewelry. I get tempted too easily and I don’t need anything. Once this pandemic is over and my kids are back in school, I am going to make a conscious effort to regularly switch up my jewelry like I do with my handbags.

Two.
Right now these are one pearl studs, the other a pair of mixed metal Dior tribals.

I also have a pair of diamond studs, a pair of art Deco drop ones in gold and pearl, and a dainty pair with gold feathers that my teenage goddaughter gifted me. And that’s it. All these I wear occasionally.

I use to wear the same earrings (a diamond clover set) for months on end, and last year in Greece, I lost both, I assume snorkling. So now I use the tribals for the beach, the pool, outdoorsy activities, and also for variety now that I‘be got used to change earrings!

• Wow
Reactions: 880 and efleon
I have pearl studs, yellow gold hoops, diamond butterfly studs and 3 pairs of diamond studs. I rotate between 3 pairs of various size diamond studs And butterfly studs all the time. I have two holes each ear.

Reactions: efleon and 880
I’m wondering if I am the only one who has a lot of earrings but really only wears one pair most of the time?
I have diamond studs, pearl studs, dressy diamond drops, dressy pearl drops, gold hoops and gold diamond huggies.
Yet, I notice I wear the diamond studs 98% of the time!
Is this normal?
I rotate my rings all the time.
What about you all?
Exactly the same as efleon ! but I am making an effort to other tha I have :smile: