How many days til Christmas?

Cupcake2008 said:
I have images of your house being turned upside down when you get back, looking for the pouches! Ha ha ha! I'm looking forward to seeing the petrol pouch, they look gorgeous!

Hope you're having a great holiday, CP! X

Hehe. He will make sure they can't be found I won't bother :sad: I will definitely share the pictures.

Designpurchaser said:
I haven't got a pouch yet but Trippy is going and Daria pouch is coming!

Now that I would like to see!! (The house being turned upside down that is!!)

Ooh please do a reveal when you get her. Which colour are you getting?

Thank you. I am from Trinidad and Tobago. My home is in Trinidad though. It was funny as I flew back with the Olympic team. Haha. Got pics and a video of the gold medal javelin winner :smile:

Ah I've not been there, maybe one day:biggrin:

Fancy flying back with the Olympic team! You'll have to share your pics with us when you get home!

Oh no! Good luck for that operation. You have been so brave. Definitely get a mulberry treat!

I shall do but might save myself to the sale just bought a sofa and need to buy a new bed and mattress bed side tables and tv for bedroom as want it all perfect for when i move back in :smile: not that my bed was old before just didnt like it never let a man pick a bed. Ohh and im off to bicester tomorrow then manchester wed for my birthday i see bankruptcy coming haha...Thanks