How many days does it take to get an email reply back from Balenciaga NY?

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I recently have been emailing Balenciaga NY about a bag, and it takes a long time to get a reply.

My latest email has gotten no reply, and I am worried because it included my credit card # in it, so that Balenciaga could charge the bag once it arrived. I was just wondering how long it usually takes, because I'm afraid that my email may have been lost.

Any advice and experience welcome! Thanks :smile:

2. i didnt even get a reply from them AT ALL... so mad...

3. ^ Oh, I totally understand lil miz vixen. I just feel kind of sad and dejected. I wonder why my emails go unreplied... I was thinking maybe they are very busy because of the holidays. :sad:

For those who have ordered, after you give your CC#, do they usually send a reply to confirm that they got it?

4. how much do they charge for shipping?

5. when i contact them through email, they actually direct it to Daphne, who is my SA, and she gets back to me usually within the day.
    I think that they tell you not to send your CC info through email. but since you sent it, i think they should be getting back to you really quick with confirmation.
    sorry..not a big help at all!

6. Pooh, that actually helped me a lot! At least now I have an idea of how long it should take. For you -> :flowers: I'm just nervous because they have my CC info, and no one's told me anything. Next time I will contact Daphne, she sounds very nice.

Possible silly q:
    Do you guys think it is possible that they are not replying because I am only ordering a Makeup, and not a handbag? :s

7. They don't charge shipping..only if you want it expedited and I was told it was 30 dollars!!

8. did you hear anything from them yet? i hope so!
    and for the shipping issue, i believe it's free if it's over x amount of $ only, if it's less, then you have to pay for shipping. i could be wrong though, as all the purchases i have made through them have been in large amounts of $$

9. Pooh_girl, you are so sweet to ask. :flowers: I did finally get a reply back, and they got my order and will charge it once my bag comes. My mom freaked out when I told her I gave her CC number over email. I don't think I will be ordering this way again, it's just way to nerve-racking. Can't wait for the bag though! :smile: :heart:

10. good!!! glad to hear that they got your info!
    so excited for you

11. what is their contact info?

12. Hate to ask a stupid question, but does anyone have the phone number for Bal NY? Thanks in advance!!:smile: :smile: