How many dark grey matte BE bags can a Belenista justify?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Just wondering! :graucho:

2. 2, possibly 3. maybe 4.

3. Hey, Maria!! That is a good question because next to pewter it is my favorite BE leather. I recently pulled out my LM midi in the dark grey matte and fell in love all over again. It STILL smells wonderful and is gorgeous.

I think we need two, don't you agree?:rolleyes:

4. I have 2 and see nothing wrong with me getting a third or even a 4th : )

5. I would like to start with one!!! Please, just one!!! (But that might be bad 'cause then I would start asking questions like maria's) ;)

6. Yep I agree - Maria's in a dark place - a dark grey handbag place!

7. ^:roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao:
    I was lost the minute i discovered grey bags... I dont know how i've managed to survive without them for 35 years!

8. I agree completely!

I never owned a grey bag--nor wanted to--until I bought my BE dark grey LM and it is my favorite all time color. I see nothing wrong with owning your favorite leather in several styles if you love it. I really never get tired of it. It goes with everything and looks really classy. Just gorgeous.:tup:

9. I have one, but I absolutely think that another in my future!

It is really a perfect color and leather combo: casual yet polished, and goes with pretty much everything!

The dark grey matte leather is just amazing. I love it so much. The only thing stopping me (aside from my purse ban) is that i have no clue which bag to get. I love my SMM, so I'd probably go for a more structured bag. But who knows!

10. Several!!!

Any other questions????!!!!

11. I had sworn that a dark grey matte TMA would be sufficient but I was using mine yesterday and had the creeping feeling that I could do with another style too one day.

12. Me too... I could justify this leather in, at least, two different styles... like a TMA and a WTM! LOL

13. I do love my dark grey LM regular.... I wouldn't get it in a TME as it's too similar, the WTM is not really my style and I have one hug me which is enough. I do love the dark grey - what I would love is the RM Nikki made in the dark grey - maybe the new BE hobo will win me over....

14. I love the dark grey!:drool: I just love my LM Midi to bits. If any Belenista finds another style that grabs her, go for it!:tup:

15. The dark grey is so pretty and unique. I always think there will come a day when it's not available and you will be thrilled that you had more than one dark grey.