How many cups of coffee do you drink in the morning?

1. How many do you drink and how do you take it?

Me: 2 big mugs with skim milk. :sleepy: --> :idea:

2. None, caffiene does nothing for me and since it's not always the best for you (it's the largest source of anti-oxidants for most people though !!), I figure I might as well skip it.

3. Only 1 -- but it is a 24 oz go cup.

With organic cream and a scoop of protein powder so that I can fool myself into calling it a healthy breakfast:P

Robyn

4. Zero. I hate coffee.

5. 1 or 2 - with french vanilla creamer.

6. 1 or 2 but decaf. I'm highly affected by caffeine - sad to say.

7. 1 big cup of coffee. I'm a real grouch before my coffee in the morning :shame:

8. Way to much...very sweet and light. I like it to taste like warm coffee ice cream. Did you ever see The Witches of Eastwick? When Jack's character takes 6 sugars? Well, that's me. Also, not just in the morning. I usually have a cup in the afternoon as well.

9. None. I can't drink coffee, it makes me sick to my stomach. I used to love it, but it's not worth the pain.

10. I stop at Starbucks every day before work. I try to switch up my drinks. Today I went with the Grande NonFat Caramel Macciato (sp?) with extra Caramel. I used to stop in up to three times a day but about 3 months back I weaned my self off the habit. Caffeine is extremely addictive! Anyways I find myself needing a second one around 2pm (my first one is at 530am). So far I have been resisting the urge to get that second latte.

11. I get a Grande NonFat Caramel Machiato (sp?? lol) everyday or else I'm tres cranky!!

12. One - black, no sugar. Don't mess with my coffee!

13. I drink about 2 cups a day, give or take a cup. I drink my coffee with milk, not creamer. I'm not really a big coffee fan. I drink it when I'm at school or studying but when I'm relaxed or vacation, I don't touch the stuff!!!

14. Three or four cups a day. Sweet and Low and a little bit of milk or flavored creamer (nonfat)

15. Three cups a day.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice