• 11-15

• 16-20

• 21-25

• 26+

Results are only viewable after voting.

Teena

Purse Obsessed!
Apr 30, 2007
I seem to have been buying lots and lots of purses since finding this forum and was wondering how many purses you all have. I feel like maybe I'm going a bit overboard (since there's no way I'll be able to carry all the purses). How many Coach purses do you own? Also, if you carry purses other than coach too, how many of those and what brand?

Just curious. I just want to get an idea of whether I am too crazy about purses, just average or just a purse amateur. :smile:

At the moment I own 4 Coach bags and 1 wristlet. And I just gave one away to a friend yesterday which brought me down to the 4. BUT I only just discovered Coach a couple months ago so my collection will be growing as fast as my wallet can keep up, lol.

Personally, I would be ok with owning any amount under 10....if I got up to 10 bags in my closet, I really will tell myself it's time to cute back and get rid of some. I know that sounds like a lot but I do have an "overboard" personality and with all the pretty colors, I mean how can you NOT be ok with owning 10 bags? lol.

Before this forum I had 1 purse and 1 mini skinny. After finding this forum, they had enabled me to have 4 purses, 2 wallets, 2 mini skinny's, 4 wristlets, and 2 charms. That is not including what I have returned because I changed my mind after buying them!!! This was way too much that I did not use/need so I sold 2 purses and 1 wallet and 2 wristlets. Now my lil collection is perfect..... Until PCE of course!

Yikes!! Reality check! I've never counted them before! I have 10 bags (1 has never been used!), 2 wallets, a wristlet and a small zip coin purse (not sure what it's called).
And I'm hoping to get a Carly at PCE! Think it might be time to start selling on ebay...

I usually only have 1 or 2 because when I get a new one I usually ebay the other one, I'm just not a big switcher and I usually use the money to help offset the price. Now that being said, I currently have 4 coach purses.. 2 of which I just bought last week.. and I am headed to the california oulets next week on our trip!!! :wtf: I don't ever see me justifying having more than like 5 though, just because to me I sit there and think to myself'' that is over $1,000 sitting there!!!

i just sold a bag on ebay so now i have only 3 :sad: maybe when pce comes around i ll be able to get something else!! no idea what though.. cant afford the geranium satchel :sad:

Working at Coach and tPF have enabled me quite a bit, but it could be worse-- I have 5 bags, 4 wristlets, 7 scarves, 3 mini skinnies and a wealth of smaller accessories-- I bought my first Coach bag in March of this year. LOL.

Just sitting here and making a list, I can think of 24 purses, 3 wallets, 2 mini skinnys, 8 wristlets, a camera case, a cell case, 6 keychains, 6 cosmetic cases, an umbrella, winter jacket, passport cover, pill box, a number of scarves, a watch, and 8 pairs of shoes. And I'm sure that I'm forgetting something, sadly.

Gosh, I never added it up before.... or that money! :wtf:

I would like to plead the fifth...

Seriously, I try to keep my collection to only a few and end up selling bags on eBay to make room for new ones. I also try not to do this too often because the economics don't always work in our favor on eBay!:P