How many Coach purses do you have?

Love your colllection! I am suffering from the same dilemma about whether we just collect too many of them. Having a hard time to find storage room on shelves. I also just cannot seem to rotate through wearing all of mine throughout the year cuz I seem to gravitate to favorites that I might wear weeks at a time. I try to colour coordinate daily outfits with bag just to force myself switching between bags more often…does anyone else do the same???

Love your colllection! I am suffering from the same dilemma about whether we just collect too many of them. Having a hard time to find storage room on shelves. I also just cannot seem to rotate through wearing all of mine throughout the year cuz I seem to gravitate to favorites that I might wear weeks at a time. I try to colour coordinate daily outfits with bag just to force myself switching between bags more often…does anyone else do the same???
I pick the bag first, then the outfit. I have a lot of neutral clothes I can wear if I don't have something that matches the bag. I've gotten into the habit of switching bags every two days. I keep track of how often I carry a bag throughout the year. If it doesn't get carried much, then I seriously consider cutting it from my collection, with the exception being my collectable items.

I used to rotate my bags really well until I lost my job because of business closing . Now as I'm not at work and having to carry lunch and other things I'm not using my bags as much.
But reselling these bags is New Zealand is slow and I can't really get what I want for them...so they stay in my collection

I pick the bag first, then the outfit. I have a lot of neutral clothes I can wear if I don't have something that matches the bag. I've gotten into the habit of switching bags every two days. I keep track of how often I carry a bag throughout the year. If it doesn't get carried much, then I seriously consider cutting it from my collection, with the exception being my collectable items.
I pick my outfit and then the bag. That must be my downfall! I keep growing my collection so I have every possible colour in a bag so something will match my outfit!

I used to rotate my bags really well until I lost my job because of business closing . Now as I'm not at work and having to carry lunch and other things I'm not using my bags as much.
But reselling these bags is New Zealand is slow and I can't really get what I want for them...so they stay in my collection
Sorry to hear about your situation. These past few years have been tough for lots of folks one way or another in so many different ways.

I also struggle with having a favorite that I carry for weeks (sometimes months!) at a time. But then this year, I added 4 lovely bags to my collection in a short amount of time and I’ve been forcing myself to rotate them. If it feels like a lot to switch every day then maybe you could try a bag of the week?

Grey Nolita 19, black vintage Penny, brown cc Rocket Field tote, and a Taupe Cassie. Makes 4, and I'm very happy with that number.
My number is now 6. I got a new Penny from a Disney collection last year and last week I got my new Field tote 30. I'm actually really happy with my whole collection of all bags and SLGs after the last purchase arrived - I don't know what could be missing anymore.

I’m going through pictures in my phone and admiring the nice little Rogue collection I had at one point! I sold the Beechwood 25 and the Black Tote with Whipstitch handles because I just didn’t reach for them much, but I still have the other two. My third Coach bag is a Small Town Bucket Bag. I’m eyeing a Cassie 19 in Chalk but we’ll see.

1474B80A-210E-4FEC-B54B-6ED60EF63881.jpeg
67B1A979-7C70-4C8A-8BD6-5FF1FEE4F74B.jpeg