How many Coach purses do you have?

Apr 9, 2015
I may have caught the coach bug, and now I'm in love with the brand from bags to bag charms. It all started with the Rogue 2 weeks ago and now I have 4 (maybe 5 if I decide to keep one more) bags after visiting the boutiques and outlets, and 5 bag charms. I've never bought this many bags within such a short amount of time but I love them all.
Ladies, how many do you have? Need to make myself feel better about these purchases.

Last edited:
I just started getting Coach bags last year, now I have eight bags and two wallets and am looking to get another wallet soon. After that, I will be holding off on buying any more until at least summer... that's the plan, anyway, lol. Haven't bought any bag charms yet because my local boutique has dozens of designs that they will put on small and large hangtags for free, but I don't rule out bag charms in the future. :smile:

I have ten bags...more than I've ever had before. I have two wallets...one small, one full size and an assortment of
SLG's. And two leather key chain/purse charms...the Boston Terrier and French Bulldog.

Reactions: americandreaming
I have four bags, three wallets, and one bag charm.

If you count smaller bags like the Crosby crossbody, I have about 25 to 30 Coach bags, and like most good hoarders, about half of them are NWT and never carried. Eventually, I'll either sell the NWT items or give as birthday or holiday gifts (if the recipient likes them). Occasionally, I'll end up carrying them after all.

Too many SLG's to count, hehe.

Last edited:
I just started getting Coach bags last year, now I have eight bags and two wallets and am looking to get another wallet soon. After that, I will be holding off on buying any more until at least summer... that's the plan, anyway, lol. Haven't bought any bag charms yet because my local boutique has dozens of designs that they will put on small and large hangtags for free, but I don't rule out bag charms in the future. :smile:

"After that, I will be holding off on buying any more until at least summer... that's the plan, anyway, lol."

Surely you jest!! :lol: :lol: :lol: