How many Coach bags this year?

How many Coach bags this calendar year? (private poll)

• 1-5

• 6-10

• 11-20

• I plead the 5th....

Results are only viewable after voting.

pursegal

Apr 24, 2006
So, after my haul at the outlet on Black Friday (which I will post in a bit) i was thinking about how many Coach bags I bought this year, and wondered if I am normal...so please share

Private Poll coming....

Well, in my defense this is the year that I discovered tPf! I had only purchased one bag before discovering tPf (Khaki/tan Carly in February), but since the summer I have purchased 4 more - sig stripe reversible tote black/white, black leather gallery tote (outlet purchase), plum belted ergo and choc sig Leigh. I have two more coming before the end of the year - british tan gallery tote (outlet purchase) and juniper leather shoulder, for a grand total of 7 bags this year. I used to average about 2-3 per year so I'm up a bit on my purchases this year. and Im already starting to think about what to get for the Spring!

Well, in my defense this is the year that I discovered tPf! I had only purchased one bag before discovering tPf (Khaki/tan Carly in February), but since the summer I have purchased 4 more - sig stripe reversible tote black/white, black leather gallery tote (outlet purchase), plum belted ergo and choc sig Leigh. I have two more coming before the end of the year - british tan gallery tote (outlet purchase) and juniper leather shoulder, for a grand total of 7 bags this year. I used to average about 2-3 per year so I'm up a bit on my purchases this year. and Im already starting to think about what to get for the Spring!

i know, me too - i cant wait for the spring line - i really want to venture into some jewelry too...

and since joining tpf, i am venturing into other bags as well....

I don't know for sure because i returned some and bought some, but I think it's somewhere around 9 maybe?!? This isn't including gifts is it, cause then it would be ALOT more! :yes:

I put that I acuquired 9 but I know it's more than that because I've bought and sold all year. I've ended up with a collection of 9 though so that's how I answered the poll!