How many classic or reissue do u own?

Bought my 1st Chanel Jumbo black caviar flap this January and expecting my 2nd DS 228 reissue to arrive this month. It has been such a long wait :girlsigh: My love for Chanel has grown so deep that I am so tempted to get more...... but I will have to be on purse ban until the end of the year :crybaby:

My first Chanel is Caviar white classic flap, then black lamb skin classic flap.

Then a tiny black metallic 8"x5.5" (don't know what's name of this size) came along , 226 dark silver 07,226 light silver ,225 purple metallic ,225 gold metallic and 224 dark silver 08.

Waiting for the 227 red metallic.

2 classic - med and jumbo, 2 reissue - 226 and 227

bought last year before the price increase (thanks tPF for the heads up)

( don't really intend on buying more flaps - happy with what I have and they are getting too $$$)

one jumbo, one cambon large tote, one timeless clutch, a medium flap, medallion, cerf, and a small quilted pochette with a chain from about 6 yrs ago

2 classic flap : white caviar & black lamb skin.
7 reissue 2.55 : Dark silver07 227 ,Dark Silver08 226 , Dark silver08 224 ,purple metallic 225 ,black metalic 224 , gold metalic 226 ,gold metalic 225 ,Light silver 07 226.

First I don't like the reissue metalic at all....Finally I found myself falling in love with them.