How many cities are too many?

Twinklette

Over*the*Rainbow
Feb 22, 2006
Would THREE bbags in the same style be too many :blink: ? I was thinking I should get a first, yet when I had one a while back I couldn't fit much of anything in it...city seems to be *my* size and I'm contemplating buying ONE more bbag :rolleyes: That would make three of the same size in different colors...:shame:

That's the same thing I was thinking! I have 2 city bags- and for my next Bbag I wasn't sure if I should choose another style. I have been looking at different styles by everyone's pictures here!

No! What's wrong with the same style? The colors are so varied, it really doesn't matter at all - as long as the style works for you!

(by the way, I say this -- having four citys, and three classiques ;))

Aw thanks zacorey! ;) :P

As for blue, I am not a blue fan...at all. I *really* want a seafoam or greenish shade, but might just opt for black :amuse: as it matches everything. And pray for a seafoam to come along someday when I can save the $ for it :rolleyes:

zacorey said:
TWINKLETTE- I can't stop drooling over your aviator! Everytime I see it I have heart paps!!! Love those bags!

chaussurewhore said:
go for it!!!!!!!!!!! i have 4 works, 3 weekenders, 2 citys .. etc..and my collection keeps growing..........these bags are the best!!!!!!!!,

chaussurewhore, i'd love to see a family picture of all of your lovelies! did i miss it? is it in another thread? :graucho: