How many Chloe items do you own?

I have the following:

(1) terra-cotta/brick red leather medium Silverado
(I should really sell this bag, I never carry it, and it is such a pretty color, too.)

(2) chocolate patent letter chain-handle Betty

(3) chamois large Betty satchel

and, on its way:

(4) black patent large Betty satchel

I just ordered both of the Betty satchels, and hopefully will be able to make a decision!

In the past, I had a beautiful whisky Paddington and a whiskey Edith. The Paddington, gorgeous as it was, was never once carried, and after it sat perfect and lovely and untouched for several months, I contacted Neiman Marcus and sent it back. It just wasn't "me"!

The Edith I did carry, but after a while, it didn't seem me anymore, and that one I sold.

I've never been sad about the Paddington (if we had been meant to be together, I would have carried her!), but the Edith gives me a pang now and again. The leather smelled so good!

Oh my beanie! Didn't think anyone would beat elle! How many bags is that??? I don't think I have that many bags, let alone Chloe! Family portraits please! :smile:
Yes, I know...I'm totally insane. Especially having TWO of the red paddys from different years! I actually forgot to include two chloe calendar agendas, the original make up bags in black, red, tan, and the dark blue...all from '05 with the little locks on them. On one of my trips to London about 2 years ago, I saw the Chloe tan writing notebook with the darling lock at the CHLOE boutique on Sloan Street. Of course my husband was with me in the store and said, "now what would you need THAT for?" Since I couldn't think of any actual REASON at the time, I stupidly didn't buy it! However, as fate would have it, I saw it on NAP about 6 months ago! Well, no hesitation this time! I bought it and it has been sitting in the closet ever since. (He was right, of course I didn't NEED it, but when did that ever make a difference!! LOL) Anyway, I also have the newer little make up bags in whiskey and chocolate. I almost bought the noir as well, but somehow it slipped by and my daughter bought it! Oh, almost forgot...I have a Betty small clutch in black. :nuts: So that's about it! Whew!!!:rolleyes:

I am a bit of a perfectionist when it comes to photos, and taking good photos require a lot of set-up with backdrop, lighting and tripods, etc., so I haven't got around to taking any of my Chloes yet (I have only posted some of my Balenciagas).

Anyway, my 13 Paddys are:
Medium satchel: aubergine, orange, blanc
Baby satchel: aicer, jeune, taupe
Small front pocket: ecureil
Box: noir
Baby loaf: grenat
Hobo: tan
Wide hobo: khaki
Tall hobo: bleu nuit, grenat

Tell me about your small front pocket. There's a large one too but I'm curious about the smaller size. Do you like it? How does it's functionality stack up with your other Chloe's (in this fabulous collection).

Okay here goes...I know I'm the craziest Chloephile of all.
Silverados: the doctor bag in black, tan, chocolate and dark red
Ascot: the satchel (from '05) with the large gold clip in brown, black, and a dark red. (These are sort of two-toned, those of you that remember this great bag.)
Zippy: the LARGE one in black, chocolate, dark grey, taupe, blanc, whiskey, and the new tan color that they are calling "gazelle."
Medium Classic paddy: black, chocolate, khaki, red (from '05 AND '06, okay I love them BOTH!) taupe, whiskey, grenat, tan, blanc, creme, yellow (that jaune color!) dark blue from '05, and blue jean from '06.
Kerala: the chocolate large tote with the zippered top and gold clip from fall '06
:rolleyes: Ridiculous, but there's more...
The US SHOPPER in dark grey, actually I have two of these because I bought the matte anthracite thinking it was different from the noir...
black, blanc, grenat, whiskey, metallic anthracite, tan, mousse, chocolate, and taupe.
Large Hobo paddington from '05 in chocolate and khaki. Just got the khaki one from a GREAT seller that used it like two times. It came with the original everything. What a great bag that is!!:wlae:
Oh, almost forgot: The large "travel" size classic paddy in black from '05. That was really hard to find, but Roz from Chic Designer Boutique on ebay can find just about anything if it's on the planet!
Wallets in every shade and style from '05 and most of '06.
Just about every charm, keyring and doodad that chloe made that you can imagine.
Okay, I'm embarrassed enough. If my husband saw this list, he'd have me committed...! LOL
My daughter has a collection ALMOST as large, but inasmuch as she has two little ones, most of her budget is for preschool!!
If I had a digital camera, I would take some pics, but you'll have to just use your imagination....I'm actually done buying for now..I have just about every one that I want.
If you have any questions about authenticity, I will try to answer, but I'm not an authority. But all mine are authentic no question about that:smile:

Beanie baby!!!!!!! From one sick collector to another I salute you, LOL. No I can't even touch your Chloe's but I know the collecting bug well (in other venues) and your letter made me laugh!:roflmfao:

:shame: Only two. But I just bought my first Paddy in December, receiving her in Jan. ;)

At the end of Jan, I got a Better.

NOW THOUGH .. I'm expecting one more next week (secret! I'll show you later!!) AND I'm working on one or two more. Probably will only allow myself the one more.

So that'd be a third for Jan./Feb. And hopefully a fourth in Feb.

Then I've got to go back to Coach for at least a scarf and get that Dior and oh yeah - that Large Edith Satchel. :shame:

Just you watch, ladies. Give me some time and I'll prove to be the WORST! (Don't tell my BFF, he said if my Paddy's my dream bag, then I only need one. Au contraire!!!)

13 – all Paddys in various styles

Ooooh, Roxane! I need to see this collection!! And list inventory with photos. :nuts:

You have amazing collections ladys..!!:drool:

I have 6 paddingtons:
-craie loaf
-sable medium/regular sarchel
-taupe medium/regular sarchel
-tan large sarchel
-muscade large zippy
-mousse large pocket belt paddington

1 paddington wallet with lock in gazelle
1 beaded evening clutch
-----------------------------
all together 8
+ chocolate paddington make up clutch which is waiting for me in the customs - so tonight it will be 9 chloe items in my collection :P

Wow, you like the cream/tan bags. So how long have you been collecting??

I just got my first Chloe bag today in the mail!! I am sooo excited, and it's very beautiful - the medium paddington in bleu nuit. I was wondering at first about getting the silver hardware as opposed to the gold, but I found I love the silver! Seems like it could go more casual than gold. I've got a Fendi with gold and I always feel very dressed up. Anyway, this bag is so soft and gorgeous - now I want one in Chocolate! An addiction has begun... lol

Tell me about it! I touched my Paddy and knew bag love:heart: like NO other :love:

Then I saw Chicky's Mousse and :drool: and UNDERSTOOD the multi-Chloe obsession/addiction.

Now actually, after BINing my third Chloe', I've got Chicky beat!! I can't be mad, lol. ;):P

My first was in Chocolate :heart::heart:

I have the fab fold up aviators in the tiny box (love them) and the big goggle ones from season before last in black. But while we are on the subject, oooh have you seen the new ones for this season on the Chloe website.

You cannot pick a specific page on their site, but if you pop into Spring 07 collections here!

CHLOE

have a looksie at page no 13 and 15 (I want them badly!!!!) they have them on LVR.

I bought a fab new pair of Dolce & Gabanna ones last week (as you do in the middle of Jan ;)), but I so want these babies!!!

^ I know! I love them, too! :heart: :heart: :heart:

I also like the ones on page 18. :yes:

I like them better than most of the bags, TBH. :biggrin:

2 pairs? We're even, again, then!!! :lol:

BTW, I have the graduated green ones from S/S 2002 - the ones Kate Lawler wore on Big Brother! :lol: