How many Chloe items do you own?

Okay here goes...I know I'm the craziest Chloephile of all.
Silverados: the doctor bag in black, tan, chocolate and dark red
Ascot: the satchel (from '05) with the large gold clip in brown, black, and a dark red. (These are sort of two-toned, those of you that remember this great bag.)
Zippy: the LARGE one in black, chocolate, dark grey, taupe, blanc, whiskey, and the new tan color that they are calling "gazelle."
Medium Classic paddy: black, chocolate, khaki, red (from '05 AND '06, okay I love them BOTH!) taupe, whiskey, grenat, tan, blanc, creme, yellow (that jaune color!) dark blue from '05, and blue jean from '06.
Kerala: the chocolate large tote with the zippered top and gold clip from fall '06
:rolleyes: Ridiculous, but there's more...
The US SHOPPER in dark grey, actually I have two of these because I bought the matte anthracite thinking it was different from the noir...
black, blanc, grenat, whiskey, metallic anthracite, tan, mousse, chocolate, and taupe.
Large Hobo paddington from '05 in chocolate and khaki. Just got the khaki one from a GREAT seller that used it like two times. It came with the original everything. What a great bag that is!!:wlae:
Oh, almost forgot: The large "travel" size classic paddy in black from '05. That was really hard to find, but Roz from Chic Designer Boutique on ebay can find just about anything if it's on the planet!
Wallets in every shade and style from '05 and most of '06.
Just about every charm, keyring and doodad that chloe made that you can imagine.
Okay, I'm embarrassed enough. If my husband saw this list, he'd have me committed...! LOL
My daughter has a collection ALMOST as large, but inasmuch as she has two little ones, most of her budget is for preschool!!
If I had a digital camera, I would take some pics, but you'll have to just use your imagination....I'm actually done buying for now..I have just about every one that I want.
If you have any questions about authenticity, I will try to answer, but I'm not an authority. But all mine are authentic no question about that:smile:

So, the current positions are:

1st Place - beanie
2nd Place - elle B
3rd Place - a photo finish between chloe-babe and me (both currently on 27! :nuts: )! :lol:

Can anyone beat beanie, I wonder? :biggrin:

My turn in the Chloe Confessional:

Black Betty Tote
Black Cross-Body Paddy
Brun Tall Paddy Satchel

Black "Edith"? boots - 4 inch heel
Pastello Paddy boots - 2 inch heel

They make me very happy.:shame:

Wow Beanie!!
Just a small collection in comparison!

1 black python silverado
1 beige silverado
1 anthracite silverado tote
1 aubergine medium paddy
1 blanc paddy zippy large

And I'm yearning for a c-buckle wallet
And thinking of the paddington pouch (makeup case)

Yes, I want to take some photos and start a showcase thread...I just need to find the time to do it! It really feels good to not be in first place though. Now I can justify that new Betty I really want! I was worried for a second there that I might have too much. Thanks beanie and congrats!

I just got my first Chloe bag today in the mail!! I am sooo excited, :yahoo: and it's very beautiful - the medium paddington in bleu nuit. I was wondering at first about getting the silver hardware as opposed to the gold, but I found I love the silver! Seems like it could go more casual than gold. I've got a Fendi with gold and I always feel very dressed up. Anyway, this bag is so soft and gorgeous - now I want one in Chocolate! :heart: An addiction has begun... lol

Wow... Thanks so much for starting this thread... I have thouroughly enjoyed reading everyone's collections,

Congrats to beanie, elle B, chloe-babe and chloehandbags on their 1st, 2nd and 3rd positions. I wish i could play in your closets :nuts:

Oh, and here is my collection

1. Chloe Paddington in bleu nuit
2. Chloe Paddington in tobacco
3. Chloe Paddington wallet in choc brown
4. Chloe canvas with metallic bits bracelet bag
5. Chloe raindrops beaded bag in yellow
6. Chloe bracelet in burn orange sating with diamontes
7. Chloe mini saddle bag in white leather
8. Chloe mini saddle bag in grass green swede
9. Chloe mini saddle bag in baby blue swede
10. Chloe mini saddle bag in gold python skin
11. Chloe mini saddle bag in lime satin