How many charms do you use at the same time?

i went a little charm happy on my beauty case and i have five lol! After that weekend the convo went a little like this...

"but they were soooo cheap at the outlet mom! and look they match" -- lol yeah ny 24 year old booty still justifies purchases to the one that puts money in my account! lol!!

I have the embossed red apple key chain as my house key holder.

The A Charm and R charm on my Leigh (currently not in use) They are both purple/pink so they go really well together... And it's my intial and my boyfriends.

And my brass heart Script keychain hanging out alone on a table...

One or two but it depends on the charm. I have both my initials and will use those together. And I have a star and a moon that I use together. Sometimes, the star and the Taurus one together. Lips usually get paired with the skull. Everything else I find kind of competes with one another.

I have a star and moon I use together and then I just got an X and an O to use together but beyond that I would say one is enough. Maybe two. I would feel too ummmm 'jingly' (if I can make up a word) with more than that! And then I have one keyfob on my actual keys.