How many charms do you use at the same time?

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I have Mr. Snail keyfob, the 3D strawbery keyfob, and the pink/white daisy charm on one side of my Prada, and Mr. Turtle keyfob on the other. There leather strawberry charm when it arrives soon will also join Mr. Turtle :shame: I do wonder sometimes if that's too much bling all at once :lol: How many charms do you use on your bags?

2. i usually use a max of 3 charms at one time. usually my initals io and either gemini or lips charm at the end.

3. i use one at a time

4. It depends. No more than 3. However, I usually just have one on my keys and maybe one on my bag. I never have more than one on a bag.

5. I have 2 on my chili carly. The 3D strawberry is hooked to the zipper pull and my script heart is at the end (with the dogleash). I also have a few on my keyring.

6. None. I never put charms on my bags.

7. I have 2 on each bag, but as I was changing purses today, I was thinking of putting a 3rd...but I didnt.

8. I only use one at a time. I alternate between my turtle, fish and apple.

9. I have two right now on my bag

10. I would say 2 charms, usually an initial charm and then another one..such as a flower :smile:

11. I usually have one or two depending upon the bag.

12. one

13. Here is my one and only charm.
    [​IMG]

14. 3 max

15. Usually just one. The only time I use two at a time is when I put the "?!" charms on!