How many chanels are too many?

[I just bought a patent leather black jumbo Chevron and I'm thinking about to return it. Do you think that's a bag I'll use much?

^ If you have doubts, then return it. It's just too much $$$ for it to be sitting in your closet. You should enjoy the bags you already have. But if you have extra spending $$$, then I don't see any reason why you shouldn't splurge.

I'm wondering when is it too much of a good thing? I have at least 20 or more Chanel's. I can't stop buying more. I have other designer bags such as balenciaga miu miu Celine but I always go back to Chanel .. I want to buy a Hermes Birkin and Kelly but the price has kept me away. . Am I crazy to keep buying more? Am I the only one who has a major addiction?

I'm wondering when is it too much of a good thing? I have at least 20 or more Chanel's. I can't stop buying more. I have other designer bags such as balenciaga miu miu Celine but I always go back to Chanel .. I want to buy a Hermes Birkin and Kelly but the price has kept me away. . Am I crazy to keep buying more? Am I the only one who has a major addiction?

Nah your not alone. It's real easy to keep buying something you love :P
I can't seem to buy other designer bags besides Chanel. I'm hooked.
I always glance to the orange aide and my bf has offered many times to get me a Birkin but I tell him no thanks and very appreciative and greatful of him. So I just stay on the side of buying Chanel :biggrin:
One day I will pull the Birkin trigger just not yet.
Chanel's colored flaps has a hold on me, for now :lol:
Just like the gorgeous rainbow, I am trying to catch all colors :P

I have some colored and of course I want them all but I have 12 black out of the 21 or 22 i have... But to me gold and silver make it do different ... I'm glad to know I'm not alone. Everyone In my life think I'm crazy

no chanel is enough.... just be sure that you have enough to pay your bills and such and you will be fine... at least if you have a mortgage, focus on that and then splurge on chanel if you have the spare $$$

It's too many when you know you won't wear them all. As long as you have a versatile collection that works for your lifestyle and budget, I don't think you can set a number. I find that when I get to around 12, I need to start selling if I want to buy another. Otherwise, it just gets to a point where I know I won't use what I have.

i think 10 is a good number - to have it in all sizes that will cater to your everyday needs.. other than that, it is just an expensive hobby to me personally.. but it is hard to stay rationale of course..! haha

i'm on my 3rd or 4th chanel.. but i do sell before i buy.. at least those that i know are toublesome to carry and i dont get much use out of them!

it's too many if other areas of your life are suffering.. as in, you struggle to pay your bills every month, have debt, or are not saving for retirement.

But if you're all set with the above and can easily afford them and love them and use them, why not? enjoy!