How many Chanel bags did you see today?

None..but lots of LV/Coach & Gucci ..fake or not? As for LV ..can't really tell the difference without close scrutiny.
The fakes looks "super" real...I was told by some1 that there is this lady actually brought in a fake LV to LV boutique for repair (zip)..& can u image the SA can't tell the diff.. & fixed it for her..Arrgghhh
that is why I "resisted" buying a LV.

I hardly see any real Chanel bags at all but this past weekend I was out shopping with a few girls and went to NYC in the uptown area and by Barney's so I saw about 5 or 6. I lost count. 3 were black and white Cambon bags. Large and medium tote. My favorite one was a red classic lambskin! It was gorgoeus! The doorman heard us say "Chanel" when we elbowed each other to point out the red Chanel and he came over to us to tell us "Chanel is on 57th Street" LOL.

I hardly see any real Chanel bags at all but this past weekend I was out shopping with a few girls and went to NYC in the uptown area and by Barney's so I saw about 5 or 6. I lost count. 3 were black and white Cambon bags. Large and medium tote. My favorite one was a red classic lambskin! It was gorgoeus! The doorman heard us say "Chanel" when we elbowed each other to point out the red Chanel and he came over to us to tell us "Chanel is on 57th Street" LOL.

Aaahhh! I would have been :drool: . I'm obsessed with getting a red Classic Flap!

I've seen a few here in Sydney but mainly Prada, Mui Mui, Gucci, but notoriously seems like every second person here has a LV or a Longchamp

The weird thing is fake bags are all over the markets here ..i didn't know selling fakes in public was allowed? I see alot of fake Guess bags which make me wonder cos the real ones aren't expensive but alot of fakes are really obvious here.. compared to Hong Kong when I went shesh the only reason why I knew the bags were fake was because they were selling them on the side walk :P otherwise they were identical to the real thing..

Makes me soooo mad and annoys me though I save up so hard for a real one for the love of Coco and someone can get one thats nearly the same put it for sale and scam poor ebayers that have been saving up for one :sad: I've seen so many people pay thousands for fakes after working hard to get one :sad:

Thank golly for the ladies here that authenticate the bags :smile: you guys are amazing and even though there has been some craziness in that forum lately the rest of us really appreciate all you guys do :smile:

Today none :/ it's still summer here so the snowbirds won't be coming down till October. I expect to see more then. Lately it's just been fakes. Well especially ugly fakes being carried into the one rare time I had to go to Walmart while on a business trip. See a lot of ugly fake LVs everywhere. And I'm mad at consignment shops here selling fakes "in the back" where theyre all in a bin. Goodwill sells them too. But I've never seen a flap. I've only seen the fake cambon bags which are the easiest copied :/