How many Cartier watches do you own?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I have 2...is it ridiculous to want more???

2. I also have two.....and I wouldn't mind getting a third :graucho: but wont be happening for quite a while - if ever.:smile:

3. I had 3 up until 3 months ago when my house was broken into and all my jewelry was stolen. :sad:

But I had the Roadster, Tank Francaise (small) and Must 21 all 3 were SS.

I'm definitely replacing my Roadster in the very near future. I don't think wanting more than 2 ridiculous at all!

4. as long as they are all different, its not ridiculous.

5. 0

:smile:

6. I have 1 and definitely would love to get more. It's YG love jewelry watch with diamonds.

7. 1 - (Tank Francaise midsize in SS)

In general, I'd say put your money toward something else , perhaps other wardrobe or jewelry staples. I'm curious, though, which watches do you already have, and which one are you eyeing?

8. I have one ss roadster w/pink face since April 2008. I'm itching to buy medium ss ballon bleu automatic tomorrow. But I'm making myself wait until end of October. And then I'm DONE!

9. 0 :sad:

Would LOVE a Ballon Bleu and Roadster someday!

10. 1- a Cartier panthere

I do not think it is crazy to want a lot of something you enjoy.

11. One. Radonya in 18YG with a leather strap.

12. none. and let me say i am very sad by this. i adore the cartier pasha.

13. One, Tank Francaise.
    I don't know that I would get another Cartier, but I don't think it is ridiculous if that is what you really want! Enjoy!

14. None! But hopefully one day. :smile:

15. Thanks for your support :smile: I have two everyday-wear ones - Pasha C in midsize in black which is sporty, and the Tank Francaise in midsize ss which can be casual or dressy. I don't have one particular one I'm dying to get but some day I will get a more blingy one. I love watches!!