How many BV wallets does one need?

^^Oh, just saw your update! I do love the convenience and security of a zip around, but you're right, the continental snap has a certain *snap* !!

I tried a BV zip around at a non-BV boutique and I was turned off by the freaking security tag stapled inside which made the zipper very hard to test so I never got a good vibe - I'm sure I'd love it too otherwise. I'm glad to hear you're hanging on to yours... you'll never regret it even if you don't use it right away :yes:

Um, yeah, I've got several new email addresses to take advantage of the extra 20% codes. :rolleyes:

So do you "divide" your coins, or do you stick something else in there? LOL. I was thinking of folding my cash in there but that's so.... um.... not BVish.... feels like my old college wallet aka coin-purse extraordinaire.

I have a few quarters in one section and my receipts from the day in another (which I try to empty out each night).
I keep my main change in a coinpurse (for easy parking meter access) - so the coin section of the wallet doesn't get too bulky.

Honestly I think i'll purchase another continental wallet in a fall colorway at some point. There's a rumor of a red - which would be so great with all my black bags. So i'm saving my pennies (literally) until this fall/winter..

I maxi Veneta and (perhaps) a colorful wallet are on my wish list.

I tend to justify my own accessory whorishness by considering how many different coloured bags I have and duly noting that it takes several wallets to suit them all. That's how I (pathetically, I know) justify my Hermès agenda habit, too. Your wallets are beautiful! No doubt they'd enjoy the company of a cheerful pink one to brighten things up. How's that for enabling?

I tend to justify my own accessory whorishness by considering how many different coloured bags I have and duly noting that it takes several wallets to suit them all. That's how I (pathetically, I know) justify my Hermès agenda habit, too. Your wallets are beautiful! No doubt they'd enjoy the company of a cheerful pink one to brighten things up. How's that for enabling?

Hey~ I love that theorybete_noire! Works for me! :wlae:

p.s. I used to make a cake called bete noire!

I have 3 BV large zip around wallets. That's the only style I like. They are red, tan, and black, and I change them to match or contrast with the bag I'm carrying.

Hope that helps.:smile: