How many BV bags do you have?

muchstuff

Incorrigible Bagaholic
Authenticator
Jun 6, 2014
The question came up on one of the other threads so I thought why not ask the question to BV TPFers at large? I'll start, @Kimbashop and gang, here you go...

I have 14, after a few months of rigorous closet cleaning. Not a very big collection compared to many.

- cervo baseball hobo - canvas coloured pekary
- cervo baseball hobo - metallic gunmetal intrecciato
- large nero zip around cervo tote
- dark Barolo medium cervo Loop
- ottone Cabat
- Ink Cabat
- two-tone grey medium cervo Loop (can't recall the colour name, anyone?)
- large intagli Veneta in ebano
- medium nero intrecciato profondo Veneta
- medium shadow Veneta
- medium ebano diamond quilted Veneta
- mini turbolence Veneta

Two more on the way which will be revealed when they arrive. I've sold several BVs in the last few months as I've expanded my list of brands but there are more I'd like to acquire.

Fun thread. I have nowhere as many bags as the lovely ladies in this community. In total I have 20 designer handbags (Chanel, Hermes, Chloe, Celine, LV, St Laurent and of course BV). Last year I sold 5 different bags (including a bright red nodini which I ended terribly missing). BIG mistake. I ended up replacing all 5 in the past 4 months with new bags, all BV.
I feel crazy, especially that with the current situation, I have nowhere to carry my new bags. But I suddenly fell head over heal with Bottega leather. Also what’s with the gorgeous colors?! There is a new color that I want every season!
So my BV collection now consists of
- Medium Jodie in Ice
- Mini Jodie in Cipria
- Medium veneta hobo in Tourmaline
- Nodini in Bordeaux
- Nodini in limestone
PS: last 3 bags were purchased during the current sale.
Spending the rest of the year on ban island ‍:shocked:

Fun thread. I have nowhere as many bags as the lovely ladies in this community. In total I have 20 designer handbags (Chanel, Hermes, Chloe, Celine, LV, St Laurent and of course BV). Last year I sold 5 different bags (including a bright red nodini which I ended terribly missing). BIG mistake. I ended up replacing all 5 in the past 4 months with new bags, all BV.
I feel crazy, especially that with the current situation, I have nowhere to carry my new bags. But I suddenly fell head over heal with Bottega leather. Also what’s with the gorgeous colors?! There is a new color that I want every season!
- Medium Jodie in Ice
- Mini Jodie in Cipria
- Nodini in Bordeaux
- Nodini in limestone

Great collection here!!! :yahoo:

Where’s this “Ban Island” you speak of?

Right now, 10 bags and a few SLG, I recently rehoused a few that I seldom carried.
Currently in the house:
Nero Cervo Loop large
Nero Medium Intrecciato Cabat
Nero Fuzzy Tiina
Nero studded Lauren
Steel & Cement Medium Loop
Oyster Cervo baseball hobo
Mushroom (not sure of proper name) Ostrich Small Roma Tote
Krim Intrecciato Parachute bag
Vesuvio Intrecciato Convertible Medium tote
Fire Opal Cervo messenger bag

SLGs
Argento Ossidato Grosgrain Intrecciato Zip top traditional pouch
Set of three Metallic Flap Pouches In blue, brown & pewter

Right now I’m really happy with the BV bags I have.

- Medium Jodie in Ice
- Mini Jodie in Cipria
- Nodini in Bordeaux
- Nodini in limestone
It’s a slippery slope! Hang on.