How Many Bracelets?

Spice Girl

Apr 26, 2012
I am currently wearing 5 bracelets with a watch. Arm parties are fun!
A forum member after my heart. Do you plan on purchasing any more?

I have a replacement coming for a return of a smaller bracelet as well as a new purchase. So after that I will have 8. Then as I wrote in a different reply I am looking into the PAVE collection. Can you imagine how those diamond will gleam in sunshine and/or just the right light. A member here put a reference to the PAVE collection which peaked my interest.

My SA had put me in for a look at the PAVE.

I was at Costco Friday evening at the jewelry there and I loved the look of the glimmer in the light with in the glass cases.

Last edited:

cung

Sep 16, 2011
Hey! Look one is considered a start. We all started off with one. No matter how many you have they still great on the arms they are secured upon.
:smile: well, I guess I am not a stacking girl when it comes to bracelet. I prefer wearing only one at a time and choose the bracelet to wear according to my mood and outfit.

Spice Girl

Apr 26, 2012
:smile: well, I guess I am not a stacking girl when it comes to bracelet. I prefer wearing only one at a time and choose the bracelet to wear according to my mood and outfit.
I am not good at making choices so it is easier to wear them all at one time on certain occasions.

Spice Girl

Apr 26, 2012
Currently 5 on one wrist, two & my Tag watch on the other. And yes, depending on bangle/bracelet could do more.
Well....with the replacement and the one that I am purchasing along with the 4 PAVES (which will take a bit longer to purchase). I will have a total of 12. That is when by purchasing spree will end.

vannarene

Feb 6, 2013
Las Vegas
Sore subject for me! I have a chain mail toggle my uncle had a friend make for me that I've worn since 2007. I take it off occasionally for only a few hours and once I lost it for a month but it hasn't left me since.

I loooove bracelets but I wear 8.5" and hardly anybody makes bracelets that long :sad: I was just at Tiffany's and had my heart set on a bracelet but the largest they had in stock was an 8" and it felt SO snug. The SA said they couldn't lengthen bracelets </3

To answer your question... one. Sometimes I wear my vintage heart padlock which I bought off ebay but the safety chain broke and I won't wear it regularly until I get it fixed.

Spice Girl

Apr 26, 2012
Sore subject for me! I have a chain mail toggle my uncle had a friend make for me that I've worn since 2007. I take it off occasionally for only a few hours and once I lost it for a month but it hasn't left me since.

I loooove bracelets but I wear 8.5" and hardly anybody makes bracelets that long :sad: I was just at Tiffany's and had my heart set on a bracelet but the largest they had in stock was an 8" and it felt SO snug. The SA said they couldn't lengthen bracelets </3

To answer your question... one. Sometimes I wear my vintage heart padlock which I bought off ebay but the safety chain broke and I won't wear it regularly until I get it fixed.
No when you lengthen bracelets that weakens the bracelet.

labrillant

Sep 11, 2010

They can (and do) lengthen bracelets, at least the chain type. I've had it done.

stmary

Feb 10, 2011
Does it weaken the bracelet if you shortend it? I shortened my bracelet twice and am a bit worried now