How many boys browse this forum?

hmmm, how about the Owner!?! LMAO!
One of our 2 Admins is a male, as well as John, an LV Mod. BUt we have A LOT more males here than I guess people know.

When you know about fashion and handbags, it's just one more thing you can talk to women about when you're at the bar.

But, that was when I was a single guy... ;)

Although, coming here was a result of me trying to authenticate some stuff for my gf. I just wanted to make it clear that I didn't join simply to hit on girls! The post above was referring to my past. I've been interested in fashion for years.

I wish more boys would come on here looking to buy gifts for their gfs. What am i supposed to do though?? The problem with boys is that you cant just say, "Go on this website called purseblog and look for stuff to get me, ok?" You have to like, practically spell it out for them, cuz hints dont work, but then you cant just say it either, you know??? Men can be so clueless at these things sometimes.

Omg!!! I think now I have a lot more respect for men/boys who like handbags. This one boy told me, once, "We do have something in common you know. I like spending money too. I love expensive stuff." I had just figured that all boys bought their clothes from Wal-Mart, cuz i thought none of them were interested in clothing. He was like, "See, that's where I agree with you. I like finer clothes too." I've learned to judge this whole issue a lot more and respect ALL handbag lovers: women AND men.