How many books do you read?

I'm always reading a book! Depending on the length and how much I enjoy it varies the amount of time it will take for me to finish it (and also how busy I am). Normally it's 1-2 books every 2 weeks, as I usually read 2 books at a time.

Usually about a book every 2 weeks. I have a HUGE list of movies and books I want to see/read and movies are more readily available in my area. The books I want are harder to come across around here.. and sometimes I'd rather read them in the original language (if I can speak it), so I'm a bit behind. Right now I'm reading "1984".

HitchcockBlonde, I know what you mean about your apartment looking like a library! When I was in college I lived on my own in a 1 bedroom apartment, and I ended up with 5 full bookcases packed full (with books doubled up in a second layer, and stacked on top). People didn't have anywhere to sit because my books were more of a priority for me than seating was. lol

When we moved to our new home, getting rid of my books (we now have only 2 full bookcases) was one of the most painful things for me.

I do the same thing with my purses. If it can't fit a paperback, I'm not buying it.

LOL!! Same with me. All my purses HAVE to be able to carry at least a paperback.:yes: