How many black Chanel bags do you own?

i got my first chanel, the ML flap in black caviar with GHW, but idk if i should've gotten the boy in black caviar with GHW first cause i think the boy looks good in that combo (rare and highly sought after too) (vegas has alot of selection so i might've been able to find that there when i got my first chanel ML flap. But i had my eyes on the ML flap for a while and i feel like i also wouldn't get an ML flap in like another colour

:sad: do i really want two bags in the same colour and hardware though
maybe i should get a navy caviar boy with GHW and then a mini flap in like red ... (if i could even find these)

This is such a struggle LOL help

i got my first chanel, the ML flap in black caviar with GHW, but idk if i should've gotten the boy in black caviar with GHW first cause i think the boy looks good in that combo (rare and highly sought after too) (vegas has alot of selection so i might've been able to find that there when i got my first chanel ML flap. But i had my eyes on the ML flap for a while and i feel like i also wouldn't get an ML flap in like another colour

:sad: do i really want two bags in the same colour and hardware though
maybe i should get a navy caviar boy with GHW and then a mini flap in like red ... (if i could even find these)

This is such a struggle LOL help

What about boy with silver or ruthenium? Or diff type of gold?

m/l caviar classic with shw
extra small mini or is it extra mini (i still don't know) in lamb with lghw
patent boy with bright silver hw
big neverfull type tote with shw
Will I add another black bag? yes if a black bag with oilslick hardware comes out.

All black, except for one wallet (metallic goatskin)! :P

1. Vintage lambskin mini GHW (late 80s, early 90s)
2. Vintage lambskin French wallet (early 90s)
3. Stretch Spirit Cabas
4. Caviar WOC SHW (my first!)

Jumbo Lamb SHW
227 reissue aged calf RHW
226 reissue so black Chevron
WOC patent
WOC reissue so black Chevron
WOC reissue lucky charms GHW
Reissue camera bag RHW
Timeless tote caviar SHW
Lamb clutch light GHW
Easy caviar flap SHW
Quilted foldover clutch RHW
Beauty Lock flap sheep aged GHW
And I still have a large patchwork camera bag from the brooklyn collection I beleive.

Last edited: