How many black Chanel bags do you own?

I tried not to buy black bags each time I went into Chanel. However, I always end up getting black bags!

I have 4 black out of 6 Chanel bags I own so far.

- Black cerf
- Black s&c
- Black Cabas (from last year)
- Black large Cabas (from this season)

And now I'm thinking of black GST and black jumbo flap.........OMG........I should stop buying black bags! :wtf:

I have a lot of colorful bags haha, and more brown than black... black Chanel's are actually atypical for me hmm, let's see:
Jumbo black caviar flap
Medium black caviar flap
Metallic black luxe bowler
Metallic black luxe flap
Caviar and pony tote
Coming soon: medium black crackled patent flap, and a metallic black reissue... and in the future a GST and MC tote! :smile:

I have 4 black Chanels:
Timeless Clutch
DS Tote
Cambon Tote
Jumbo Flap
I justify all the black with different types of leather!
I have the Dark Silver Luxe Bowler and I really want a white Chanel but my next is probably the Expandable in black. It is sooo hard to resist a gorgeous black Chanel bag!

Love every one of your bags!

Say cheese! LOL. I couldnt fit cambon tote or my clutch. Jumbo, medium classics lambskin and caviar, small classic, and mini classic. Oh forgot my black reissue lol.
47b7d922b3127cce876dcd2a23be00000026108AZMXDdw2asp

None :wtf: I actually only own one black bag, a Mulberry Araline.

As far as Chanels go I have a beige Jumbo and a grey Ritz. I do lust after a black or a navy Lady Braid and a plain black re-issue *sigh*

Hey Roey! :smile: I do really like it, mainly because it's a great no fuss bag (and I really baby my bags usually)! The only thing is, when I wear it on my shoulder, it sometimes bothers me that the bottom doesn't conform to my body so easily... it's not like the baby cabas where you can very easily squish the bottom down, because it's wider (I don't think I'm explaining this very well haha)... for some reason, in this tote, the bottom seems more structured to me, possibly because of its width. :confused1: I haven't worn it as much lately, and I'm considering selling it to help pay for a new black glazed MC tote, though I don't know what to do really. I just wanted one black tote that looked edgy, and cool with jeans, etc. only thing is, the MC tote is ridiculously expensive ahh, and I may not be so happy go lucky with it, I don't know... also, these prices geez!!! :Push: :tdown: What do you think I should do? :smile:

Minal! I forgot about your caviar and pony tote! I LOVE that bag!! Do you still use it?

You're gonna love the crackled patent!

The crackled patent is beautiful, you're right!! I have a navy crackled patent E/W, and it doesn't show fingerprints, etc. which is awesome. I always wanted one black patent flap though, so the medium classic black crackled flap may be calling my name haha. ;)

Minal, you may find the base of the MC tote too wide as well. I know what you mean by it not conforming to the body due to the width. I think you may find the same to be true with the n/s MC tote though I haven't tried that one on IRL to be sure.

Does the caviar and pony have leather braided into the handles? It's hard to tell in pics. At any rate, you got a great price on that bag and the MC prices are outrageous this season. I really want the brown n/s MC but in no way can I justify the cost (which is why I'm going for the brown Cerf!) unless I win the lottery or find a rich guy to play with, LOL!