How many black bbags do you have?

GAH! Toni, I am in awe and envy of your blacks! I'm catching up, though:

- 2005 Black City
- 2005 Black Twiggy
- Black pony first
- Black multizip first
- black shopping

Still missing my black purse something bad. And will definitely acquire a black work eventually.

thats totally awesome! different hardware, different bag!

i am missing a black twiggy, and a black day! i did buy a plomb day this year, which i love,, but still joans for a black day!

Two, both Twiggy's, both 2004, one with Pewter hardware, one with Brass hardware. I know a lot of people will find it redundant to have two in the same style, but the hardware makes a difference to me!

I wish you well,

Bridget

GAH! Toni, I am in awe and envy of your blacks! I'm catching up, though:

- 2005 Black City
- 2005 Black Twiggy
- Black pony first
- Black multizip first
- black shopping

Still missing my black purse something bad. And will definitely acquire a black work eventually.

^^ wooooooooo-whooooooo!!! :yahoo:

p.s. good going pointie, keep it up :tup:

okay! truth be told..... two of these bags went to new homes shortly after I took these pics, as i sort of freaked myself out. I honestly never saw them all together before.. so when i laid them all out, i was like, " gosh, do i really need all these" so i sold two.. my beloved 04 city, and my beloved 05 first...

^^ just wanted to say, don't fear the black sea gals, you can never have too many!!! :okay:..there's nothing to fear except the big black hole in your wallet afterwards (lol!!!) :roflmfao::wlae::yahoo:

^ I totally agree that Bal was super smart w/ the "first"! It all started with the black first for me too! I fell terribly in love-- head over heels-- with not only the first style but the classic bal black! I had to have more black! I also would love to own the black twiggy and black day one of these days!

^^ btw, i got another one today (lol!!!) :noggin:

p.s. this is miss black '05 WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE :heart:

omigod, I bow to the amazing breadth and depth of your blacks, Aaal! A Weekender! and 05! where is the emoticon for "I'm not worthy!"?

I am currently distracted by COLOR. weird. must stop this strange behaviour of buying non-black bags!