How Many Black Bags Do I Really Need ???

queenvictoria2

psalm 25:4
O.G.
Sep 18, 2006
Hi ladies (and gents) !

Ok, so I just presaled a Black Prada Satchel from NM ...

I already have :

a Marc Jacobs Black Satchel
a Black Prada Shoulder Bag
A Black Balenciaga City
a LV Black MC Alma (does this count? it's very colorful!)

and was considering a Chanel Cambon Tote...
AND I WANT a Black Hermes (gonna be a while now I think)

now I already have the MJ bag listed on ebay and I was thinking of listing the Balenciaga also ...

what do you guys think??? Too many? Sell another or just keep???

THANKS ALL!!
Vicki

Great collection! I personally can never have enough black bags (or shoes) so that's wonderful. As long as you get use out of each, why not? If you aren't using one or more for whatever reason, might be time to sell.

Great collection! I personally can never have enough black bags (or shoes) so that's wonderful. As long as you get use out of each, why not? If you aren't using one or more for whatever reason, might be time to sell.

I agree. I love black bags :heart: At the moment, I've only got 3 (LV epi alma, LV epi pochette and Chanel quilted with gold hardware). I tend to use the Alma during the day, the pochette during the day and night depending on my outfit and the Chanel at night if I'm wearing gold jewellery. So, I think if you're using them all then I wouldn't sell them. Black bags are classic - you'll have them forever

Thanks!! The LV is definitely a keeper :love: - my very first big designer bag!

I am hoping the MJ bag sells as I don't use that one much ... I always feel like to get a new one I HAVE to let one go and seems like way too much BLACK ...

I have a few other colors, Blueberry and Griege Balenciagas, a Navy Prada and a Brown Fendi ... and am planning on getting a White Balenciaga in the spring ...

yep, I think SOMETHING else has to go ... :shrugs:

Know what you mean, I, too, have a thing for black bags, they are so classy and look great with everything. I usually sell one when I feel I'm getting overloaded in black, however, if you still use it and love it, keep it!!

I never get rid of black bags - they will always be stylish. Just like I need over 10 pairs of black shoes, I need lots of black bags. That said, if I had to give one of your collection up, I think MJ was the way to go. Enjoy your new bag!

I don't think black makes a difference... if there's a bag you're not using a lot, then go ahead and sell it, regardless of the color. No point in keeping a bag you don't use!

hi! i totally agree with fendigal. NEED? nope we all don't need another bag- in any color. if you can - than do. its your life right? but if u r looking for a nudge- yeah u came to the right place! nice tote!