How many BBags do YOU take on vacation?

How many BBags would you take on a 7 day vacation?

• 1-2 (one for day and one for Night)

• 2-3 (one for day, one for shopping and one for night)

• 3-5 (Just in case... ;)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Thanks so much for your responses, everyone!:tender: I think you'r completely right about customs- that's way to scary. When I flew from Frankfurt to London last year I had 100 Euros in an envelope well hidden inside my suitcase (a quick BDay gift from my grandma:heart:) and when I opened my suitcase in our hotel the envelope was gone and a little UK cutoms note was in there, stating that my suitcase had ben checked... Very unpleasant- especially because I knew exactly where I had put the envelope.. Oh well. So I definitely won't be checking my BBags!:nogood:
I think I'll take a Purse and either my First or Shoulder... not sure which one yet!:sweatdrop: Maybe I can put the Shoulder into my First and my First into my Purse?:roflmfao:

Have a great trip!!! I personally like taking my 05 black day for travelling.

For that sort of trip I agree with taking 2: one would be a day and other a wallet or a first.

Have a great time!

Thank you and I agree, Karenab!:yes::heart:

Thanks so much for your responses, everyone!:tender: I think you'r completely right about customs- that's way to scary. When I flew from Frankfurt to London last year I had 100 Euros in an envelope well hidden inside my suitcase (a quick BDay gift from my grandma:heart:) and when I opened my suitcase in our hotel the envelope was gone and a little UK cutoms note was in there, stating that my suitcase had ben checked... Very unpleasant- especially because I knew exactly where I had put the envelope.. Oh well. So I definitely won't be checking my BBags!:nogood:
I think I'll take a Purse and either my First or Shoulder... not sure which one yet! Maybe I can put the Shoulder into my First and my First into my Purse?:roflmfao:

I just read through my post again from this morning and noticed the spelling:shame:... I was REALLY tired this morning!:rolleyes:

I usually carry a city on the plane and then put a first in my roll on carry on samsonite. I use the City for days or for shopping and the first for dinners and quick jaunts out.

OMG, Are you serious!!!!???:wtf::wtf::cursing:
I'm so sorry that happened to you!

I guess I ought to be more careful.....:sweatdrop:

I've went on two trips this year. One to Disneyland, and one to Hawaii.

Before going to Disneyland, I purchased a new WHITE Bbag. It arrived two days before I was to head off on a 4 day road trip to LA. I posted a thread asking PFers if they would bring a white Balenciaga to Disneyland and the SD zoo, here.

Needless to say, they scared me straight and made me realized how incredibly dumb that would have been. Come on... white?! Jees.

So okay, I brought it with me on the trip and held it every other day I didn't go to a theme park. I'm glad it ended up being this way b/c without the bbag, I really would have suffered for four long days. I can't explain the way a bbag makes me feel (but I'm sure many here have the same affinity towards them...) - so I knew I had to have it on the nights out and the shopping (aka strutting) days.

Hawaii! Here I went thru total drug addict withdrawal. I opted for a cheap Lesportsac bag with good reason. Sun, suntan lotion, oil, sweat, and heat! It was a good idea not to take her to the beach but what about the cool nights on the strip? Mistake one. Mistake b/c on the nights out, when it wasn't piping hot - I had no fly bag to tote around.

Mistake two was when I let my mom bring her gorgy '05 Black Day. It was only a damn mistake b/c I GREW SO JEALOUS! :cursing: Blacks or darks are an okay color to take - it can handle more than some others can.

So for yourself, going to a place with snow, I'd bring at least two dark colored bags. Preferably Days b/c they're so easy to carry.

Are you staying in a nicer hotel? If so, your bbags should be safe during the day.

Enjoy your trip!

Have a wonderful time! I would take one small one, eg first and then maybe a day/city! The day and purse styles are great for carrying on the shoulder so they may be better to use if your walking around alot. I ended up taking 4 bbags with me to the US..1 pale rose weekender, 1 first in indigo, 1 magenta day (hand carry) and my pale rose make up clutch as an evening bag!

3-5 because they fold flat and don't take up much room plus I always take about 5 times as many clothes as I will need because I am one of those that changes 5 times before I finally decide what I want to really wear.:P

I'm visiting san francisco for 9 days (to see family and friends) and I was wondering how many bbags should I take with me? :P I would be packing my bags in my carryon (I'd freak out if they were checked in). I feel like taking at least 9 and I think it might fit, but is that too excessive? LOL. How many do you take with you? :nuts:

First of all, D&G I'm so glad to see you as a bbag convert :tender:

Second, I find that a Day or Work is perfect for carry-on; then sometimes I bring a First for nights and/or shorter trips. But hey-- if you have room for 9-- then go for it! :tup: I always have a hard time deciding which ones to take with me as well.