How many Bbag have you purchased since you joined this forum.

I joined this forum the day after I got my first Bal. I needed info on how to take care of my first designer bag and ended up getting sucked into the forums...LOL

still 1 bal so far.

^ me too! i got my first bbag in 2006, an impulse buy -- a sapin city my DH bought for me (my avatar)... i went online to see if i made the right decision with the color -- and there's purse forum!

6 bbags for me so far.. my last bbag purchase was the LE magenta... since then i've been busy cheating with other brands :P... but its always nice to come back to the bbag forum-- you guys have such great collections! love bbags :yahoo:

I started posting here in December even though I joined back in 2007. So far I have bought 6 Balenciaga bags...I have my work currently..I sent 3 to Patricia at Constylement. I am waiting on 2 bags right now. I have also purchased a wallet and coin purse from Balenciaga. I have purchased one Botkier bag and I am waiting on Fendi Spy bag from Patricia at Constylement. So I would say I have bought quite a lot in my short time of posting on here.